Blonde Imoen compatibility question

jcompton

Actually if you use Baldur's Goth and the Blonde Imoen mod, you will see the Blonde Imoen in your game. If I remember correctly, Blonde Imoen installs the portrait in your portrait folder. Baldur's Goth installs it in your override directory. The Portrait folder actually overrides your override folder.

The simple solution if I am incorrect would be to install blonde imoen after Baldur's Goth.

I will say that if the author would like me to, I'd be happy to make a long haired version of Imoen for Baldur's Goth either in the Expansion Pack or in the Crossmod Pack (it would be based on the Blonde Imoen).

For the record I have known a few Blonde Goths. Alot of them are the "Anti-Goth" type who wear all white and dress in Victorian style clothing.

*Edit* Alot of typos.

*Second Edit* It was mentioned to me that with JComption's mastery of coding he was aware of this, and that this was probably a snarky post. I am quite aware of that, and respect JComption's coding skills. I would even go so far as to say I am somewhat envious of them. I only added this as there might be people viewing this thread who have even less knowledge about coding then me.

Actually if you use Baldur's Goth and the Blonde Imoen mod, you will see the Blonde Imoen in your game. If I remember correctly, Blonde Imoen installs the portrait in your portrait folder. Baldur's Goth installs it in your override directory. The Portrait folder actually overrides your override folder.

The simple solution if I am incorrect would be to install blonde imoen after Baldur's Goth.

I will say that if the author would like me to, I'd be happy to make a long haired version of Imoen for Baldur's Goth either in the Expansion Pack or in the Crossmod Pack (it would be based on the Blonde Imoen).

For the record I have known a few Blonde Goths. Alot of them are the "Anti-Goth" type who wear all white and dress in Victorian style clothing.

Actually I made Blonde Imoen install to the override folder. You'd be very strange to install Blonde Imoen and Baldur's Goth at the same time though so this its a kind of pointless debate. If you want to use the long hair version to make a goth long haired Imoen, be my guest. I probably won't host it in Crossmod though, as it'll be kind of unnecesserily taking up space in the download if I start putting Goth NPC portraits in there.

Archived