Best Mod Order

Valin

Greetings,

I have a bunch of mods now,and was wondering if I might ask those assembled here their opinion.What would be the best order to install the following mods...Because I do not think some of them are working sometimes...Fixpak361

oversightV6,NPCTweak,NPCtweaksV-15,Underrep-V5-1,Divine Remix (had 2 now got 3)

Gstweaks-V15,NpC-Tweak-V2.8,NPCkitV-072,Volcano_Pack,BG@Extras,Ashes0fEmbers-V26

Songofsilence-V1,FlashPack,Gbscripts,Unfinished Buissness14,FR_ROV_Weiduv3,gbthfkpv-2-8,SPcpllectionV6.If I may pick your brains for a sugested order,and if this is to much..I admit I'll not probobly use all the char classes ..I play clerics mostly,guess Its the proverbial kid in the candy shop.Any help/guidence you could give I would greatly appreciate.Thankyou for your time.

Valin

@}---;----

Greetings,

ok I went,and got the mentioned mods....I havent got "TOB" Baldurdash (Fixpack-361),Lightspeed's BG2 Graphics Fix(One Pixel Productions1pp.exe)Oversight

Revised Hell Trials, gMinion,eSeries"should I get the detectable/scriptable spells one as well?",Improved Horn of Valhalla (Can't find).Cleric Remix(Divine Remix),Song & Silence,G3 Tweaks,NiGHTMARE's NPC Beautification Pack

NPC Kit,PnP Celestials,Expanded Thief Stronghold (gbthfkpv-2-8.zip),Quest Pack,Virtue

Ding0's Tweak Pack, Ashes of Embers,Unfinished Business,Banter Packs,Flirt pack,ease of use,tashia.What would be a good order to install these(sorry if Iam a pain).Thankyou for your time.

Valin

@}-;----

Archived