"Athkatla's Historic District"

NiGHTMARE

Heh. I bet somebody's bound to throw in annoyed: "Why the *son* of Bhaal?" Come to think of it, I'm pretty tempted, too...

But *nobody*, and I mean nobody, enters my Planar Sphere! It is my very own! My precious! Tourists in my stronghold... a show... pathetic 20 gold... brr...

Heh. I bet somebody's bound to throw in annoyed: "Why the *son* of Bhaal?" Come to think of it, I'm pretty tempted, too...

But *nobody*, and I mean nobody, enters my Planar Sphere! It is my very own! My precious! Tourists in my stronghold... a show... pathetic 20 gold... brr...

It had to be something, the text is written from the perspective of events that happened hence it could not have been "son or daughter" it could have been "child" but again with defined gender as a underlined message (e.g. should somebody want to translate this)

It had to be something, the text is written from the perspective of events that happened hence it could not have been "son or daughter" it could have been "child" but again with defined gender as a underlined message (e.g. should somebody want to translate this)

Yeah, but it still feels like crappy DM'ing, especially if one played ascending female Bhaalspawn a lot. It's like romance epilogues where they describe things your character'd never have done.

In their defense, they have no way of knowing who your character is or what you decided she should believe. :) I've often thought that games need some kind of Mad Libs type thing as a customizable biography so that it could refer in the ending to what you wrote in at the beginning.

Archived