Delainy and the Safana Incident.

Userunfriendly

Actually, we do have that listed on the item of things to do.  

(I am doing NPC banters first, then interjections next, work on items, howl, and spell descriptions, as well as the story arc...and encounters.)

And make it change an ending?  Say maybe have a chest-ripper and face-hugger take out Coran?  (sorry, was watching Aliens)

Delainy could give warning about the queen that snuck aboard the.. oh wait, that's Aliens too.  :D

I figured that Delainy would have words at that point, I was just wondering if something more complex might be in the offing.

Just a thought. Will Delainy react differently to the Safana incident than standard NPCs. And also, will she allow an altenate ending for that little episode?

Werewolves and wolfweres normally hate each other, as they did on the island where Delainy grew up.  Otoh, she's where she is now because she rejected the intolerance of her people, and Lanfear's always come across as a sympathetic figure there, to me.  This should be interesting.

Yep, the werewolf queen in the Umar hills is also planned to have some dialogue UU.  There is also the werewolves outside of firekraag's domain (chasing gnolls...), the ones inside that pretend to be an adventuring party, as well as others.  I guarantee these will be covered, but don't take offense if I don't put up what ;-)  I may do one public viewing of such (as well as a couple other interjections)...when I get to it.

Well, if you told us all the happenings in the mod, you wouldn't have to write anything  :D

I'm sure we're all just curious to know if there'll be something there, so we can go and look.

I didn't even go to the Safana incident last time.  :D

We have a pretty extensive list of werecreatures and other wolves encountered throughout the game, though I certainly won't promise dialogue for every encounter. :D

Whereas I could guarantee that there probably will be dialogue for each encounter ;-)

We have a pretty extensive list of werecreatures and other wolves encountered throughout the game, though I certainly won't promise dialogue for every encounter. :D

Whereas I could guarantee that there probably will be dialogue for each encounter ;-)

You must have infinite creativity Bri, to be able to make all these dialogues you've made. If I tried doing what you're doing, my head would probably explode. It would, at the very least, burn out.

Uriel

Archived