Anyone up for Beta-Testing?

Version 6 is in Closed Beta, and I need help with testing:

I am starting a new game with the male protagonist (the only way I can avoid romancing Kivan) to test Deheriana's path.

What I am looking for are testers who'd like to do Kivan's romantic path and report:

Bugs, obviously.

Plus the following:

1) Grammar problems and 'strange-sounding' stuff

2) Areas where there are too many interjections/interjections that feel irrelevant

3) Out of character voice for Bio NPCs

4) Places, where Kivan just have to have an interjection, and he does not.

5) Anything else you want to tell me :)

Domi,

I do not have a working install of the game right now, as my CD-Rom drive has decided to take a time-out to reflect on its furure career; thus, actual beta testing is out. However, if you are interested, I could give my opinions on anything but bugs based on reading the dialogue files. I have played Kivan alpha a few times, I like the character, and I am reasonably familiar with the FR lore on elves.

I'll give it a run, if you'd like me to, but:

- I'll most probably be nagging about Bio Banters, and a lot (and there'll be even more nagging after I find out you'll not incorporate my each and every suggestion, trust me on this);

- I'll try to point out all mistakes I can, but unfortunately, full proofreading is out of the question as of yet.

- I'll be nagging about deleting extra interjections, especially if I find out that Kivan interjects in Ellesime conversations or some such.

EDIT: And as if it wasn't enough, here's what I need from you:

- a save either at Irenicus Dungeon's exit, or just after Imoen abduction cutscene - your primary save, in other words. I am using Chapter 2 save at the moment, so... bad.

- a full Readme isn't necessary, but I'd like a more or less detailed description of the contents. What is there? How many talks? Condition list for consequential talks? Flirts? Timers? Encounters? Quests? (Where and how?) INTERJECT instead of I_C_T? (bad, bad, bad...) REPLACE_SAY or similar? Anything in particular you'd like me to pay attention to?

And... are you sure it's ready for beta-testing? You sound a bit rushed.

This is excellent, guys.

Well, nope, Kivan won't have Rillifane's avatar giving him a personal message from Shevarash (ye gods, Solaufein, you sure keep low profile!), but with Deheriana's subplot there is an interjection in Ellesime's congratulatory speech and it is a necessity.

So, while I might not incorporate absolutely every suggestion, I would try my best.

Okay, what I will do is to finish my Great Banter Movement project, set up the content describing threads, upload the version and get the access set up for you :)

Well, nope, Kivan won't have Rillifane's avatar giving him a personal message from Shevarash (ye gods, Solaufein, you sure keep low profile!), but with Deheriana's subplot there is an interjection in Ellesime's congratulatory speech and it is a necessity.

Same for me, don't worry. :) I meant Irenicus-Ellesime big scene.

(Does Sola have a personal message from Elli... oh yes. He does. Damn.)

Okay, what I will do is to finish my Great Banter Movement project, set up the content describing threads, upload the version and get the access set up for you 

Good! I'll be in Ukraine from 30.12 to 06.01, but since I am going there with my laptop, and they do have Internet there (I hope), it'll be no problem.

Does Sola have a personal message from Elli... oh yes. He does. Damn.

No, it's worse. Solaufein actually has Elistraae's greetings and good wishes given to him personally by the avatar of Rillifaine(!) right there, where the avatar deals with the city being destroyed and all that. Weird.

Huh, that's why I need you guys to catch me by the hand when I am doing something similar.

Archived