Which A Song of Ice and Fire Character are you?

Domi

Wow, nice things you found there, I really enjoyed these tests.

http://quizilla.com/users/Jacehan/quizzes/

Male: You are Jaime Lannister.

Female: Cersei Lannister

http://members.tripod.com/asoiaf/ctest2.html

Tywin Lannister

http://www.jalynsmind.com/authors/grrm/character.htm

You are the spitting image of:

Tywin Lannister

Yep, its official, I really am a Lannister fanboy.

Oh, mine, that's quite a contrast! I am trying to avoid spoilers, and you just *have* to read the books!

Ned (Eddard Stark) is the eldest of the Stark Family, and the Warden of the North. He is one of the most honorable characters in the series, who is loyal to his family and honest to a fault. The sigil of House Stark is a direwolf. Ned is one of the very few absolutely good characters in the series.

Cersei Lannister is the Queen on the Iron Throne, the wife of Robert Baratheon, and one of the most dishonarable characters and is loyal to no one but herself and her little wishes. She is Eddard's antagonist for a while and one of the main players in the House of Lannisters. She is self-serving, cold, with some wit, but little patience, and will stop at nothing, including murders, torture and preversions to get her way. With her golden hair and green eyes, she is undisputably one of the most beautiful women in the Seven Kingdoms, if not the most beautiful. The sigil of House Lannister is a lion.

Samwell Tarley is a very smart boy, the first born son of Lord Randyl Tarley; not content with the boy's gentle heart and plumpiness, Lord Tarley packed him off to the Wall to join the Night Watch and make his second son a heir instead. NW is a broitherhood of male rangers that man the huge ice wall, that separates the Seven Kingdoms from the northern Wilderness. The men of Night Watch gve an Oath to hold no lands and celibacy. Sam is well-read and clever, had done some crucial things to advance the story, and was recently sent by the new Lord Commander to the Citadel to forge his chain and become a Maester (a scholar/healer).

Petyr (Littlefinger) Baelish is a scheming son of a small lord, who for a time was a Master of Coins, and is currently the Lord of Harrenhall and the Protector of the Vale, a step-father of the Warden of the East, little Lord Robert Arryn. he has a complex love-story with Tully girls, and is one of the most competent and formidable players in the Game of Thrones. He is smallish, elegant, quick of wit and his self-chosen sigil is a Mocking Bird. Which suits him very well. A dangerous and merciless man.

Thanks for the info :O .

I'll try to find this cycle in libraries.

Hmm...

So, I'm a honorable, good, whimsical, self-serving, cold, unpatient, cruel, perverted, beautiful, gentle hearted, smart, clever, scheming, dangerous and ruthless man :D .

I think that it's one of most accurate descriptions of my splendid person that I found in an internet quizz :D .

I'm a pretty controversial person :D .

Archived