A Lovetalk Preview

BigRob

Yes, this is not the only dream lovetalk that Aklon has. There are different themes involved in the other one though. Unless you skip mentioning the dreams in this one. :D

Skip mentioning the dreams??? No way! :D I agree with the poster who said that dreams discussion have been sadly lacking. I agree. Great stuff you're doing here. I guess I'm getting redundant, but since finding this project I'm really excited about it. :O Happy New Year, everyone!

I always though lovetalks taking place during a watch, and lovetalks involving Charname's dreams, were sadly missing from existing romances. So this gets two thumbs up from me. :D

Skip mentioning the dreams???  No way!  :D  I agree with the poster who said that dreams discussion have been sadly lacking.  I agree.  Great stuff you're doing here.  I guess I'm getting redundant, but since finding this project I'm really excited about it.  :O Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you both for the kind words. A bit of encouragement is never redundant. :D

And even though it looks like the general opinion is in favour of the dream talks, I'll keep the ways to skip past them, if your PC doesn't wish to discuss it.

....You know, everytime I see Aklon's portrait, my brain gets confused and I think it's a picture of BigRob.

STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND!

Seriously though, talks like these make the dreams themselves have more meaning to the player and help quite a bit if you really get in to RPing, imo. I think the fact that you're making them is great! Huzzaks! Maybe we should reward BigRob with some "Sweet and Gracious Monkey Balls" when he is finished.... :O

I thank you. :D

....You know, everytime I see Aklon's portrait, my brain gets confused and I think it's a picture of BigRob.

Seriously though, talks like these make the dreams themselves have more meaning to the player and help quite a bit if you really get in to RPing, imo.  I think the fact that you're making them is great! Huzzaks!  Maybe we should reward BigRob with some "Sweet and Gracious Monkey Balls" when he is finished....    :O

Well, the goal is to have enough options to allow for at least one replay, and I thought the dreams would be a fertile area to explore. :D

I thank you. :O

Seriously though, talks like these make the dreams themselves have more meaning to the player and help quite a bit if you really get in to RPing, imo.  I think the fact that you're making them is great! Huzzaks!  Maybe we should reward BigRob with some "Sweet and Gracious Monkey Balls" when he is finished....    :D

Well, the goal is to have enough options to allow for at least one replay, and I thought the dreams would be a fertile area to explore. :D

You were correct in your thinking then, good sir!

Guest Menelanna

*sigh* i wish the guy was real so i could date him. he is such a sweetie. :O I do think that he could steal me away form Kelsey, but it would be a tough struggle. I am loving your work with this guy!!

i find it interesting that you assumed they all sleep in tents, i always thought they slept in the open air. it is still great though! keep up the good work i can't wait untill you are finished.

by the way, this was one of my best Christmas presents this year!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :O

And as for tents, I always figured that if you can lug around a spare set of plate mail strapped to your back, a few pounds of canvas to keep the rain off isn't too much extra to have.

I've been following your project for a while now. Aklon sounds really interesting. I just got finished playing a game with Tsujatha and found him to have been IMO the best romance ever. Kelsey is well written but a little "young" for my taste a great mod though. Ano well he is just needy and annoying a lot of the time. Sola well I played it once and just can't see doing it ever again. He just wasn't my type. Valygar was pretty good too but I don't always want to play TS. I like a more supportive mature complex character and you seem to be making Aklon into one. I am really looking forward to the finished product. If you need a beta tester or a proof reader I would be happy to apply. How is he coming along?? thanks

Thanks for your interest, and the vote of confidence. Aklon is coming along reasonably well, flirting is nearly complete and I hope to get all the major writing finished quite soon. some personal matters have kept writing from going ahead over the last week, but I should be back on track soon.

I will obviously need beta testers in the not-too-distant future, so keep an eye on the forums, because I'll be asking for them here first. :D

disari, where did you get the valygar? I can't find it. Also, have you tried Edwin's romance at spellhold?

Thanks BigRob for all your work on Aklon I can't wait to have him! I'll wait to for you to need testers. Will all that mean is for volunteers to play it and take notes, or do you need to know how to code?

disari, where did you get the valygar?  I can't find it.  Also, have you tried Edwin's romance at spellhold?

Thanks BigRob for all your work on Aklon I can't wait to have him! I'll wait to for you to need testers.  Will all that mean is for volunteers to play it and take notes, or do you need to know how to code?

Penara

Valygar is included in TS found at blackwrymlair V605. Also is a TS BGT WEIDU version 604. THere is also a file called CRSOA beta 2 at iegmc mirror Spellhold Studios It is the Valygar stand alone without TS I am not actually sure of its compatibility with other mods It is listed as Beta I don't think any plans are around to finish it. Tortured Souls is a mod that adds some NPC's and new areas it is a really good mod if you haven't played it before. Also go to Blackwyrmlair and Check out NeJ2 which you can also play with TS. You can't play NEJ with BGT however and TS can also be played also stand alone. Be cautious which version of TS you use depending on your install. I have played through some of Edwin. I fell for Tsujatha and played him for romance (he is dreamy) I was enjoying Eddie and will play him next time. If you have any more questions about this just PM me.

Someone *has* to take CR beta 2 down from Spellhold Studios mirror. It is invalid and needs to be fixed.

I added tons and tons of content to CR, and then I asked someone to adopt it, so Meira took it in; once she is done with her Amber NPC she will be able to finish the mod relatively quickly. I just lost interest in BG2 to do the testing-polishing part.

Archived