Big Metal Tweak Suggestion

Guest Akareza

but how do u edit items anyway? i have SK but cant see a function for editong items

If that's true, then Jester's suggestion that you alter something else to give you the AC bonus isn't cheating either. :D

it is... cant u see the difference? ur making an item stronger in this case and in BMU u only change its outside apearance but the item strength isnt changed..

The ability to travel anywhere you want to in the Big Metal Unit does not make it more useful? More powerful? Currently it is only useable in the final battle, since you aren't maneuverable enough to travel most places in the suit. That won't be the case anymore. You'll be able to use it against Sendai. If you travel back to Amkethran one extra time you can finish hunting down Abizagal with it as well. The item is the way it is so that you won't unbalance the game (further) by having it in your possession. So, in answer to your question.....no, I don't see a difference. On the other hand, I'm mostly ambivalent about the whole thing, anyway.

Guest Akareza
The ability to travel anywhere you want to in the Big Metal Unit does not make it more useful?  More powerful?  Currently it is only useable in the final battle, since you aren't maneuverable enough to travel most places in the suit.  That won't be the case anymore.  You'll be able to use it against Sendai.  If you travel back to Amkethran one extra time you can finish hunting down Abizagal with it as well.  The item is the way it is so that you won't unbalance the game (further) by having it in your possession.  So, in answer to your question.....no, I don't see a difference.  On the other hand, I'm mostly ambivalent about the whole thing, anyway.

if u cant see the obvous differnce of modifing an item to make it stronger compared to modifiing an items looks than i cant help you

and y cant u use it against abazigal,bahltazar, mellisson in its current form? or the imprisoned one.. u can use it in all the battles u want to with the same advantage

And like i said i have already figured a way around it, just import ur charater as a drow for the underdark and ur set, u wont shapechange as a drow

but their walking is laggy

~Akareza

And like i said i have already figured a way around it, just import ur charater as a drow for the underdark and ur set, u wont shapechange as a drow

~Akareza

Surely you must be joking. Creating an item which gives you an AC benefit is OMG cheating while changing your avatar to drow permanently is not?

~Akareza

Surely you must be joking. Creating an item which gives you an AC benefit is OMG cheating while changing your avatar to drow permanently is not?

how old are u kids? have u started high school by any chance? :D:D

The point I'm making is that this is actually a change in the functionality of the item. Tell the truth........it isn't the Golem avatar that bothers you. It's the fact that you can't walk through doors, down hallways, and around furniture, thus rendering the BMU nearly useless. Altering the big metal unit so it works like every other suit of plate in the game would, based on reasons you yourself have presented, qualify as cheating. This would be much more than an aesthetic change. It also wouldn't be as funny. :D

Archived