Is the Romance still active?

Guest Ross

Hi Ross, I have found where the problem is; basically one of the dialogues calls for summoning a creature (for dialogue 14, with Setta) and I at some point added the global increase that makes this dialogue to "skip", resetting Global too quickly to 31, without the Creature having a chance to get summoned. I will redo the script to make the encounter more stable.

However, as far as I can tell there is noting wrong with the dialogues neither before, nor after the dialogue 14. The way you can try to check it is this:

SetGlobal("X#DyLoveTalk","GLOBAL",25)

SetGlobal("X#DyLoveTalkTime","GLOBAL",1)

if you are injured that should make Dyna to start the healing dialogue - which she did, when I did a trial run, and the same with the follow up dialogue; she then skipped Setta's (which is not good! and will need to be corrected) and hence landed you in the 2X interval between the talks.

If you do

SetGlobal("X#DyLoveTalkTime","GLOBAL",1)

at that stage (your X#DyLoveTalk sitting at 31) sh should initiate the next talk (My lord...) immediately.

I think, I just *think* that maybe the 1 sec to move theGlobal up is too short of an interval and maybe it makes the characters to swallow the talks if a player just happened to move the character or something. I will experiment with increasing it to 5 or 10 seconds for the next version to see if we get more stable results.

Archived