flame the person above you

SimDing0

This is getting messy. Who should I flame here since things have gotten all out of order and such? Oh well.......

@Sim: the only person I've known who actually manages to be less interesting than you is Andyr.

EDIT: it appears that I can't spell. Or use proper grammar.

You, guys, inspire me to re-enact a certain physician on the bluff: "Oh, you bunch of studs, you set my flesh on fire! Do you see the flames? Do you see the flames?" Now, who is the least stupid of the bunch to identify the physician? 10 non-existing points for that! Another 5 for the names of each of the two males who were doing what? (5 points) as she was crying this to whom (5 points) into the echoing valley?

I doubt you smell, Jester. I'm certain the cheap perfume you wear covers it up quite nicely. I, for one, am glad to see that you are doing your part to maintain the purity of the world's water supply by bathing only semi-annually. You shoud be commended for your commitment to our envioronment, not rewarded with scorn and derision. Shame on you, guest.

Au contraire, we smell to keep the wild animals at bay. Mountain people only wash during war time for sneaking purposes. If guest ever comes to visit my remote, humble mountain hamlet he will pay dearly and by that I mean cash. Yay, tourism.

Archived