Adding the experience cap to current game

I am currently playing a TuTu game and am in Chapter 3. In addition to TuTu and TuTu Fix, I have several other mods installed (Finch, Indira, BG 1 NPC Project, Grey Clan, Secret of Bone Hill, Yacomo's world map and TuTu Tweak Pack-installed in that order). When I installed TuTu Tweak pack, I selected the "remove experience cap" feature. However, I am having regrets regarding this tweak. My question is whether I can uninstall this feature without messing up my game. As indicated above, I installed the Tweak Pack last, so, based on my very limited knowledge of WeiDu mods, I think this should be ok, but I don't want to bet this install on it.

Please note that this is my sixth install/restart of a TuTu game, and, unlike my previous attempts, this current game appears to be running bug free. I only mention this to say that I am, at best, very risk adverse. So if there is a chance that such a change would cause problems with my current installation, I will live with my choice and simply not level the characters up once they reach their max levels (or maybe just keep adjusting their experience points via Shadowkeeper).

Edited by BottomFeeder
Guest Exp cap removal not workin

CDTweaks told me that the exp cap was removed, but in my saved game I am still not gaining any more experience. I have CDTweaks installed in my main game folder. Please advise. 

13 minutes ago, Guest Exp cap removal not workin said:

CDTweaks told me that the exp cap was removed, but in my saved game I am still not gaining any more experience. I have CDTweaks installed in my main game folder. Please advise. 

How exactly did you end up on this specific topic ?

There's a lot of assumptions I could make and give a lot of advice that could possibly lead you astray a lots... but let's not do that, but perhaps you might want to copy paste the weidu.log your game folder contains and show the installed mods... and we can take it from there. Also you mightr want to say at what point of the adventure you are and what class and possible kit you have etc things you could think might matter. So I don't have to make 10 000 possible bad guesses.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
Guest James
17 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

There's a lot of assumptions I could make and give a lot of advice that could possibly lead you astray a lots... but let's not do that, but perhaps you might want to copy paste the weidu.log your game folder contains and show the installed mods... and we can take it from there. Also you mightr want to say at what point of the adventure you are and what class and possible kit you have etc things you could think might matter. So I don't have to make 10 000 possible bad guesses.

Thanks for being patient with me. This is the contents of the Weidu text file in my game folder. There is no specific "weidu.log" file. I have the Beamdog version of bg2ee.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9

I'm in the Sahuagin city with a F/M/T solo. I don't have any other mods installed. 

Guest James
19 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Thanks for being patient with me. This is the contents of the Weidu text file in my game folder. There is no specific "weidu.log" file. I have the Beamdog version of bg2ee.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9

I'm in the Sahuagin city with a F/M/T solo. I don't have any other mods installed. 

7 minutes ago, Guest James said:

his is the contents of the Weidu text file in my game folder. There is no specific "weidu.log" file. 

Erhm, thing is, you probably don't have the file extensions set as shown in your folder options... or you would undestand your mistake here. As that's the exact file in question... and it ends with a .log . Someone will get back to you about the XP eventually.

Guest James
10 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Erhm, thing is, you probably don't have the file extensions set as shown in your folder options... or you would undestand your mistake here. As that's the exact file in question... and it ends with a .log . Someone will get back to you about the XP eventually.

Ok, thanks. I'm still getting used to Windows. Hopefully someone will respond soon about the XP cap.