The Original Crossmod Banter Pack thread...

Grim Squeaker

It would amount to the same hassle in the end, wouldn't it.

Not really, because they'll only be hassled if they want to be (i.e. they could just give permission once and then not be involved at all after that).

*nods* I'm with Seifer, giving permission is one thing, but content is another matter.

It is slightly differen when someone like Arin makes their module (Tashia) in this case an open module, versus something that hasn't been so chosen, like Kelsey.

And sometimes, even with permission given, someone can still come back off and on (like Arin did with Tashia). Fortunately, he seemed to have no problems with my suggested additions to her, as well as some of the changes bandied about...well, except one...making her kitty still immune to Timestop is about the only thing he wanted to really keep.

The Hubelpot NPC is about to hit beta, and I'd like to get a chance to have him banter with other 3rd party NPCs. I outlined my ideas for that kind of project HERE before nightmare told me about your project. I'd be happy to contribute to something like this, so long as I got one re-write and a veto in any banters using Hubelpot (and I would of course be happy to extend the same thing to other mod authors).

Guest Aristothenes

Appreciate you stepping up Grim Squeaker. This will make the game much more immersive ALA "Bloodnet"...Remember that game?

I don't mind working banters in with Delainy (and a possible romance conflict with Durlyle when we get to that point ;-). Not to mention working on something with Tashia too.

But that is for the future...gotta wrap up Del first.

Archived