A brief enquiry on romancing both...

NAUGHTY dialog suggestion...

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("Kelimatch","GLOBAL",1)

(Checkgender, gender=female)

Keli: WHY, I NEVER!!! Inara, look what this pervert of a player did!!! He adjusted the global for my romance!!!

Inara: Well, obviously the player is an absolute pervert!!! We all know you prefer men, and trying to force you to have a romance with a female protagonist is just wrong!!! and kinky and he's being an absolute CAD!!!

Imoen: Hey, this dialog sounds kinda familiar...isn't this like that really funny and twisted easter egg Lord Mirrabo wrote for my romance???

Aerie: Well, you know this player is kinda perverted...he's done it to me too...

Jaheira: Me too!!!

Viconia: Well, he's done it to me too, but I really didn't mind....remember Jaheira, Aerie, that time he installed concurrent romance mod from ease of use??? That night that all three of us tried to sleep with his protagonist, and we finally ended up drawing straws? Though I keep wondering...

Aerie: GET YOUR FILTHY MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, DROW BITCH!!!

Minsc: Minsc is confused, what are globals??? Oh, yes Boo...WHAT!!! Minsc will now kick the butt of the player, for being evil!!!

This is funny, UUF. But I don't picture Inara sounding like Buffy. I think her dialogue would be more like:

You should loosen up a little, Sis. You don't know what you're missing - you may even find you like it.

Or maybe not... Dancer?

This is funny, UUF.  But I don't picture Inara sounding like Buffy.  I think her dialogue would be more like:

You should loosen up a little, Sis.  You don't know what you're missing - you may even find you like it.

Or maybe not... Dancer?

ah yes...but keli, its YOU saying that...could it be our sweet, innocent keli isn't quite as innocent as she would want us to think??? hmmmm... :D:D

Archived