Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

I would love to see Aklon get flushed and embarrassed, one of those early getting to know you moments.  And likewise give him a chance to tease the PC in a similar situation.

Definately on the cards. :)

It's always fun when a cute and playful encounter turns very passionate without much warning, either PC or Aklon-initiated, in a way that's "surprising" to the other.

And... Perhaps if he came up behind the PC and covered your eyes, then proceeded to do something pleasant.  Any of those 'blind-side flirts are always good.

Also, angry passionate moments are nice. I don't know how often Aklon is likely to get angry, or if that would work in a repeatable flirt, but some sort of forceful, jarring experience would be nice. Ideas: the PC does something light like reaching out to hold his hand and he grabs you and yanks you in for a kiss...  or he's in a touchy mood and the PC tries to comfort him and he rebukes you words, but then grabs you when you move to leave. So on and so forth, you get the idea.

Good Ideas. Aklon's unlikely to get repetatively angry, but highly passionate shouldn't be a problem. :O

Hope some of these are of use.

Everything gets the creative pot stirring.

Have a pinch his bum flirt, I like when girls pinch my arse.

Even this. :rant:

Guest Guest
Have a pinch his bum flirt, I like when girls pinch my arse.

Even this. :rant:

Ofcourse you get the mandatory 'caught offguard' moment where he turns around and smacks you in the mouth :)

Okay I can't help it I just have to suggest a slightly humorous(depending on ones idea of such) flirt.

An outside town PC initiated flirt.

Charname has been hanging back from the group as they walk, idling picking wild flowers. After they have enough for a posy they walk beside Aklon and present it to him with a flourish and a smile(obviously anticipating a pleased and romantic response from their monk.) Aklon takes the posy and launches into a description of the therapeutic qualities of each different flower species, perhaps only noticing belatedly(or not at all) the look of disapointment on the PC's face.

Is it possible to have a flirt take place in the rain? I was thinking of something along the lines of the PC suddenly pulling Aklon's coat/vest open and wrapping it around herself (to get warm and stay dry), forcing her body up against his in the process. Of course, he'd have to be wearing such a thing in the first place... :(

Or maybe it could just take place at night, and the PC could do it because she's cold.

I'm pretty sure that certain flirts could be triggered in the rain (I was already planning on it actually). So this, or something like it is definatly a can do. :(

Or maybe it could just take place at night, and the PC could do it because she's cold.

This idea fits better than you might think. :p

Note that you have to first trigger the rain as there is no check for the current weather, I think. Should not be a problem if it's a Aklon initiated flirt, though.

Rain flirt would be cute. :(

EDIT: Ooops, I din not notice that they were just discussing this very issue here.

Yer, I just read that. Bummer. Oh well, Aklon gets to play in the rain, the PC will just have to wait for the evening. I'll see about making the wait worthwhile. :(

Will the sequinned thong be involved? :p

Hah, bring it on!

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere and I did not notice but, is Aklon still romanceable if he is in your party but you haven’t freed him from slavery, or will he hold a grudge? Hypothetically speaking of course. I do kinda like the idea of not having to be all sweet and cute in order to get a romance started. I guess this is why Anomen never liked me… :D

After you purchase Aklon you will have a limited period to give him his freedom and he will accept that your purchasing him from Lehtinan was a ruse. If you hold the Overseer's Orb over him for too long, he will hold a grudge and the very last thing on his mind will be romancing you. The first thing on his mind will be... well, you'll see. :D

On the other hand, you won't need to be all sweet and cute to get the romance going. You can be evasive, deceptive, selfish or even downright nasty (in moderation) and things will still move forwards. Aklon won't need the same kind of support that Anomen does, so your every word to him need not be comforting. :D

So the short answer is: Aklon really doesn't like that collar.

I always found the flirt where the PC nibbles her finger seductive manner to be a fun one to have around, although Aklon is so worldly he might find such an act a little immature (although I've yet to find a man in real life who is immune to it :D ). Perhaps he could make some sort of lip balm, and a flirty PC could ask him to put it on her? Let me also add that I cannot wait for this mod to be finished; Aklon already has a depth of character that is intriguing. Amazing work!!

Archived