Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

... wow, after reading Aklon's flirt suggestions, I think posted the cute hair flirt in the wrong forum. Darn you, HD, for grabbing my interest first! :blush:

But, yeah. Ooh; there should be one scene that occurs- early on in the romance, I would say- before the party rests (perferably in the outdoors, methinks, because the party's all together while getting ready to go to sleep) where Aklon takes his shirt off. Then that presents ALL sorts of comments the female char can make, whether it be over the top flirting or blushing and stammering. Heh. Heh.

... aaaaah. I have too much time on my hands.

Actually, I had the idea that getting this particular respone would open up another flirt on those lines. But could just be making more work for myself that way. Would everyone prefer to follow up immediately on stuff like that?

I’m the prodding type so immediate follow-up would definitely work for a PC who cannot let the moment slide. :blush: When you have something in the description like, “You wonder…†it seems fair the PC can have a following comment or even gesture or facial expression to communicate her thought.

Actually, I had the idea that getting this particular respone would open up another flirt on those lines. But could just be making more work for myself that way. Would everyone prefer to follow up immediately on stuff like that?

heh, it's your prefernce, really. I am simply in the camp which do not like to be told what my PC is thinking indiscriminantley and if you imagine how this options show up in the game, that will lead to the computer telling me that my PC is 'idly wondering' everytime she glances at Alkon, even if she is not the type for that; what I mean 'idly wonder' is great as an option to chose when inclined to do so, but sort of comes as a bit forced when all you did is looked at Alkon's hair or face... :blush:

I don't remember off hand if you were planning to have click talk options (other than flirts) for Aklon, but if you are that particular flirt could also activate option where you can ask about his hair if and when you wish to.
Yep, there are forcetalk options, some of which have flirts built into them already. I don't think I've stuck in any hair comments though.

But, yeah. Ooh; there should be one scene that occurs- early on in the romance, I would say- before the party rests (perferably in the outdoors, methinks, because the party's all together while getting ready to go to sleep) where Aklon takes his shirt off. Then that presents ALL sorts of comments the female char can make, whether it be over the top flirting or blushing and stammering. Heh. Heh.

I've just had a good idea for this one, but it might not pop up exactly as you envisioned it. :blush:

I’m the prodding type so immediate follow-up would definitely work for a PC who cannot let the moment slide.  When you have something in the description like, “You wonder…” it seems fair the PC can have a following comment or even gesture or facial expression to communicate her thought.

heh, it's your prefernce, really. I am simply in the camp which do not like to be told what my PC is thinking indiscriminantley and if you imagine how this options show up in the game, that will lead to the computer telling me that my PC is 'idly wondering' everytime she glances at Alkon, even if she is not the type for that; what I mean 'idly wonder' is great as an option to chose when inclined to do so, but sort of comes as a bit forced when all you did is looked at Alkon's hair or face...

On the basis of this I'll bite the bullet and put the option to comment in immediately. One less variable to keep track of anyway. ;)

I'll also try to keep my grubby hands off the PC's mental state if I can avoid it. :cry:

On the basis of this I'll bite the bullet and put the option to comment in immediately. One less variable to keep track of anyway. ;)

I'll also try to keep my grubby hands off the PC's mental state if I can avoid it.  :p

My responce to this is: ;):blush::cry:

These flirts look good BigRob. :blush: I also second the call for a look at Aklon's hands, they tell a lot about a person. (I hope he's not a nail biter!) Hmm...'others'...I suppose as it is an early flirt it is a little too soon for the PC to be looking at Aklon's behind! :cry:

I really liked when Anomen gives CHARNAME that flower, and actually knows the background information about it (now that I think about it, though, he probably made all that garbage up, just so he can get some nookie... the dog... ). Though, I can't help but notice: it's pretty out of character for Anomen. I mean, sure, he cares about CHARNAME a lot, especially once she helps him get through his test, but... I don't know. I can see him picking a flower for her. But the way he presented it so eloquently-- much more of an Aklon thing, with the knowledge, don't you think?

Might be cute if Aklon describes to CHARNAME some star patterns in the sky while they're randomly walking around, and he nonchalantly slips his arm around her shoulders while he's talking. I can see Aklon doing something like that- getting so immersed in talking about something he knows so much about, that he just totally dazes off while he speaks. :rolleyes:

I really liked when Anomen gives CHARNAME that flower, and actually knows the background information about it (now that I think about it, though, he probably made all that garbage up, just so he can get some nookie... the dog... ). Though, I can't help but notice: it's pretty out of character for Anomen. I mean, sure, he cares about CHARNAME a lot, especially once she helps him get through his test, but... I don't know. I can see him picking a flower for her. But the way he presented it so eloquently-- much more of an Aklon thing, with the knowledge, don't you think?

Anomen's nobility, so he's probably had classes on courtly etiquette and the subtle languages thereof (including flowers). Plus he probably paid attention to that particular flower's meanings for future use. So maybe not that out of character. :)

Aklon's more likely to be able to tell you where they grow and what diseases you can treat with them.

Aklon: Ah yes, the Crimson Rhodelia. Grows well in shade. Suitable to treat lung infections and disorders of the bowel.

Super romantic, that ain't. :rolleyes:

Might be cute if Aklon describes to CHARNAME some star patterns in the sky while they're randomly walking around, and he nonchalantly slips his arm around her shoulders while he's talking. I can see Aklon doing something like that- getting so immersed in talking about something he knows so much about, that he just totally dazes off while he speaks.  :D

He might forget one or two things while he's chattering... :D The stars are more romatically fertile ground for Aklon than herbalism anyway (not to say it won't produce a few things).

Guest Guest_Ajnos
Aklon's more likely to be able to tell you where they grow and what diseases you can treat with them.

Aklon: Ah yes, the Crimson Rhodelia. Grows well in shade. Suitable to treat lung infections and disorders of the bowel.

Super romantic, that ain't.  :rolleyes:

*snerk*

That's funny. I shall continue to adore Aklon unreservedly for that comment alone.

And, because I can make vaguely on topic remarks, innuendoed comments on the various uses of medicinal herbs is so obvious that for him not to mention it would be odd. Even if it would be only a "when I was younger I thought it very coy to mention the aphrodisiacal properties of this (whatever). Of course, I don't do that anymore. *grin*" way.

Archived