Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Guest Unknown

With this thread being 4 pages long and so many other threads to check through, i really wasn't inclined to read through it all, so if the following has been covered elsewhere i apologise: I understand that Aklon will continue flirting thru the underdark + drow city, yes? Will there be drow-specific flirts? i.e. "Lick my ear *male worm*!!!" :)

P.S I'm looking foreward to Aklon and for the same reasons stated above, is there a forseeable (did i spell that right?) release date?

P.P.S and since I'm here and ditto^, has Aklon got LT music selected, and if so would it be possible for a sample to be put up for download? (Being that I am quite odd, the most exciting thing about BG2 romances for me is the music).

Depending on where you are in the romance, Aklon will flirt in the underdark, in Ust Natha actually, since he doesn't want to be distracting when beholders and other horrors are floating around the place. But he'll be circumspect while in the city, trying to look like a drow male should.

The PC will be able to flirt with Aklon regardless of where she is in the romance while they're in Ust Natha. Flirts will be mostly drow specific, so "Lick my ear male worm!" has it's place. :)

Now, a release date... errrrm, sometime this year? After flirting is done, all that's left is banters, the NPC romance, Quests and interjects, so hopefully not too long.

Music-wise, I haven't finalised anything yet. I tried making some of my own, but it sounded like somehting a mobile phone would put out. Now, I think I'm going to merge some pieces from BGII and the IWD games together to make Aklon's theme.

Guest Unknown

I realised that my question about the underdark was answered on the first page of this thread :) ahh, well. I am liking the idea of icewind dale Lt music because I think it has the best music of all the IE games (aside from PS:Torment, but nothing can really compare to Torment, can it? :) )For some reason I would expect Aklon to have woodwind instruments for his music, maybe because his portrait is earthy and brown? Looking forward to the mod! :)

As an aside, for Aklon's portrait, is that BG1's Eldoth's neck?

And just to prove that I am still writing, here a a few more example PC flirts to look at. Bear in mind that these are still in the early stages of the romance, so Aklon's fairly subdued in his responses. ;)

PC: (Touch Aklon’s hair)

Aklon (B): (Aklon’s hair offers many possibilities. What will you do?)

PC: [untie Aklon’s hair]

Others…..

Aklon (Random): (Carefully, you put forth your hand, find the knot that holds Aklon’s hair and pull the cord to release it. Thanks to your generous help, the cord simply rolls off Aklon’s ponytail, flopping to the ground). Cont.

(Aklon makes a small sound of annoyance, turns and crouches to retrieve his hair cord. As he does, Aklon looks up at you, his expression stern behind the hair cascading over his face, though you see no anger in his eyes) I trust you find this amusing, my benefactor? [End]

PC: [Take Aklon’s hand]

Aklon (Random): (In response to the touch of your hand, Aklon gives a respectful nod, briefly squeezing your hand once it is clasped with his) My benefactor. [End]

PC: [Tickle the back of Aklon’s neck] Cheer up Mister Frowns!

Aklon (Random): (Aklon laughs, dancing away from your fingers) I will cheer up if you stop that <CHARNAME>. (Aklon flashes you a wry smile) I cannot fight your enemies if you have rendered me insensible with laughter, can I? [End]

PC: [sneak up behind Aklon and put your hands over his eyes] Guess who?

Aklon (Random): (You feel Aklon’s cheeks lift beneath your fingers as he smiles) You know my benefactor, I am not so unobservant as to not notice you moving behind me and to not hear your approach. And even if I had failed to notice all this, I could not possibly mistake your voice when I hear it. [End]

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

And now, since someone asked for it (and because I haven't shown anything in a while) some high-level flirting spoilers. Critiques and comments are welcome....

PC: (Take a good look at Aklon)

Aklon: (Aklon cuts a distinctive figure and several features vie for your attention).

PC: (Look at Aklon’s face)

..... (Others)

Aklon (Random): (There is a distant look on Aklon’s face, his expression flat, eyes focused on nothing that you can discern).

(But he must have caught sight of you, for he suddenly turns, the flat expression vanishing to be replaced with a bright smile. His face now far more alive, Aklon steps closer to you, throws an arm around your waist and bends down to kiss your shoulder) Well met, beloved. [End]

PC: [smile at Aklon]

Aklon (Random): (You turn to smile at Aklon, who is wearing his usual serious expression. An expression that becomes markedly less serious and much more affectionate once he sees your smile) Ah, the Lady of Candlekeep has shown me her favour. She is most beautiful this day, did she know that?

PC: [Hug Aklon]

Aklon: (There are several ways you could go about hugging Aklon. Which will you choose)?

PC: [Put your arm around Aklon’s waist and walk with him]

.....(Others)

Aklon (Random): (You walk up close beside Aklon, who raises his arm, allowing you close enough to get your arm around his waist, holding his body to yours. The arm Aklon raised now lowers itself neatly behind you, settling around your hips, the fingers of his hand splayed over your belly. As you walk on in silence, so close beside Aklon, you can feel his warmth reach through the layers that separate your flesh, suffusing you).

PC: [Wink at Aklon]

Aklon (Random): (You wink at Aklon, making him smile fondly in return. He raises a hand, his fingers finding and caressing the inside of your forearm for a little while as a deep breath, almost a sigh, moves his body).

Archived