Where are the damn tilesets?

BG Hacker

oh, and by the way, i'm doing a mod, that will add a lot of content and a new NPC Assassin named Lathkamtra to the game, as well as some new areas, new area content, and more stuff for the largely underepresented Assassin, as well as some new mage kits. Anyone wanna help? 'cause so far i've only managed to make the following items:

Revenge:

a dagger that, if it doesn't kill the creature outright, has a whole range of nasty effects.(but i've yet to encounter a creature that hasn't jjust exploded upon being hit with it.)

Stoners:

These are arrows that turn people to stone

oh, and by the way, i'm doing a mod, that will add a lot of content and a new NPC Assassin named Lathkamtra to the game, as well as some new areas, new area content, and more stuff for the largely underepresented Assassin, as well as some new mage kits. Anyone wanna help? 'cause so far i've only managed to make the following items:

Revenge:

a dagger that, if it doesn't kill the creature outright, has a whole range of nasty effects.(but i've yet to encounter a creature that hasn't jjust exploded upon being hit with it.)

Stoners:

so, does anyone wanna help?

Revenge:

Stoners:

so, does anyone wanna help?

'cause i need help.

Archived