Where are the damn tilesets?

BG Hacker

Heh, unfortunately someone beat you to it, Hacker. Maybe you should just volounteer to help out here: http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showforum=92

:down: I am aware of that. I am doing something different. I want to add new parts to areas. For example, the Planar Shere Mod: it would be cool if the main story plot wasn't WAY over the top. It is so retared, I mean, what kind of twisted phsyco would, number 1, be able to be that powerful, and number two, want to make themselves the only thing in existence? And it is so far from anythin that could possibly happen that no creature could ever posibly get that powerful. I want to add things like a library to the Planar Sphere, and more thieves to the Thieves guild, and Experiment areas to the planar sphere, and add things to ALL the strongghold quests. I am currently learning to write in assembly code and know a lot about the Infinity Engine and theyre style of code, but I don't know much on how to turn it into something good that WORKS. Also, I am attending school and I have final exams creeping up on me, so I don't have a lot of time to mod. All I want is for someone to teach me how to mod, And I don't want some sort of Crappy tutorial or a text document, I want someone to TEACH me, and want someone who can give me assistance abd take on some of the load. :devil: In other words, I want a Damn teacher.

Archived