Coran Romance/Conflicts

Gia

Yes... It's me again, asking silly questions. :down:

I completed a game with the Ajantis romance and have seen the romance challenge attached with the Coran romance. But... as I was browsing into the dialogues in the romance folder for Coran, I found something that involves... oooh.... Kivan.

Was that supposed to be a surprise conflict for the Coran Romance? Or was there a Kivan romance being developed into the mod? (If there's a thread or post anywhere about this, please let me know. I searched but didn't find anything.)

Coran's romance can get complex. There's always this deliberation whether to be reserved around him, or give in a little to him, or be aggressive with him. I find myself searching into the folders to get the most out of the romance. I think the main reason why I have so much trouble with this romance is because of the fact that he's a womanizer and not the fact that he had a child with another woman. So, when is the best time to give in to his advances if I intend for my PC to hold on to her.... um... chastity for as long as she can? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :down: This is a great mod! I would hate to miss much of it. :devil:

No, no, Kivan's nookie and conflict with Coran content was an easter egg we developped in the time of testing Coran's romance for Bren and myself so we won't get too bored. It is disabled in the current game, but some texts are still hanging around, so no worries there.

With Coran you can do anything, but give in, until he promisses (and delivers) the moon from the sky. Well, don't be too picky about the quality of the said moon... :down:

No, no, Kivan's nookie and conflict with Coran content was an easter egg we developped in the time of testing Coran's romance for Bren and myself so we won't get too bored. It is disabled in the current game, but some texts are still hanging around, so no worries there.

With Coran you can do anything, but give in, until he promisses (and delivers) the moon from the sky. Well, don't be too picky about the quality of the said moon... :)

Oh... Haha! Silly me! :devil: I just saw that note in the folder about the Kivan situation (hinting it's not enabled). And I kicked Kivan out before I saw that note, thinking it could get too distracting with Ajantis and Xan in the group too. Agh!

Also, oddly, I tripped on this little problem again... where the challenge is not starting. Everytime I go to a new area, Ajantis was already proposing and Coran already promising the moon. I'll paste my variables here and let me know what happened... again. :down: I was going to reset some of the variables, but, I figured it would be a good idea to ask you first to be certain.

CFLIRTTALK = 1

CFLIRTTALKTIME = 228737

CFRIENDTALKTIME = 197037

CGLOVETALK =1

CFRIENDTALK = 1

CGLOVETALK = 29

CGLOVETALKTIME = 224325

COPC1 =2

COPC3 =1

CORAN =2010403

CORANROMANCEPATH =2

COROMREACTION =1

CROREACTIONTIME =121922

X#AJCOCONFLICT =5

X#CORANFLIRTEARLY =3

X#CORANFLIRTEARLYTIME =792926

*Ahem* I have been home ill the past couple of weeks, so, I have been getting some time to play. (I should be in bed... but, it gets too boring and depressing). I really appreciate your patience with me on this. :down:

Damn, I wrote a nice long reply and the net ate it.

Basically, there is nothing wrong with a challenge not showing up. Its appearence is random depending on when you picked both males up, what timers the romances are running on, what is the banter progression in the game, if the banter accelerating script is installed. If you really want to see the challenge you can always just set the global I quoted in the previous discussion, summon the banters etc, or one of the romances should become terminated on its own.

And, get well soon!

Damn, I wrote a nice long reply and the net ate it.

Basically, there is nothing wrong with a challenge not showing up. Its appearence is random depending on when you picked both males up, what timers the romances are running on, what is the banter progression in the game, if the banter accelerating script is installed. If you really want to see the challenge you can always just set the global I quoted in the previous discussion, summon the banters etc, or one of the romances should become terminated on its own.

And, get well soon!

Thank you, Domi! You're the best! :down:

Archived