Domi's Vacation Notices

Dear all,

I will be travelling in England and France between April 5-th and May 1-st 2006 without access to the internet, mods and, hopefully, anything else "regular life".

I will do my best to put out V7 for Kivan before I leave, fixing the reported issues and adding the quick option to ensure the romance starts to the Player-Initiated Talks.

Please, if you need to contact me during this time, use my e-mail address, since my PM box tends to get filled up very quickly. I will be replying to all correspondence as soon as I am able upon my return.

Cheers, and have a good time, everyone!

Have a good time on your trip Domi. Better check with one of the British members and see if you'll just need the umbrella or the full rain gear.

Have nice holydays, and well... bring an umbrella with you in France, because Spring is a little late this year. (Yup, 1st day of Spring in France= rain, and 2°C ;) )

Have a good trip to America, Kulyok!

Well, it is -5 here in Canada, overcast, with snow and fog, so whatever is there in France, is going be better than that. Plus we will be staying for a little while, so it should get warmer. As for England, it's Ross-on-Wye on the way there, and London on the way back. ;)

I am back, and we had a great time in Europe. But it's good to be home. :p I will try to get back to everyone who wrote m meanwhile as soon as I can. My PM is still full, but I am working on it. Yahoo Messanger and e-mail are all good though.

Cheers everyone,

Domi

Dear all,

I will be travelling on February 26 through March 6, 2008.

Please, if you need to contact me during this time, use my e-mail address, since my PM box tends to get filled up very quickly. I will be replying to all correspondence as soon as I am able upon my return.

Cheers, and have a good time, everyone!

Archived