Ajantis and Tutu Tweak Pack 19

Guest Styphelus

Guest Styphelus

I had Tweak Pack 17 but was having trouble with 2 bags of holding where they both shatred the same content.

So i decided to run Tweak Pack 19. Kept everything the same as before and just uninstalled the bag of holding component and than re-installed it again.

Next thing I know Ajantis had dropped his constitution down to 15 and was no longer able to use his shield.

That's very odd, and I'm not sure that the Bag of Holding component could do something like that. Can you post the contents of your WeiDU.LOG file, please?

Also, by "his" shield do you mean the shield he is given in the BG1 NPC mod, or any shield? If the former that'd be related to his CON drop, as stat requirements are used to flag up NPC-specific items.

Guest Guest

Don't know anything about Weidu logs...sorry!

But I tried using 2 bags of holding and I'm still getting the same problem. Would I have to start a new game for any fixes to take effect?

I had Tweak Pack 17 but was having trouble with 2 bags of holding where they both shatred the same content.

So i decided to run Tweak Pack 19. Kept everything the same as before and just uninstalled the bag of holding component and than re-installed it again.

Next thing I know Ajantis had dropped his constitution down to 15 and was no longer able to use his shield.

Archived