Sign in to follow this  
Kania Blade

A little candy for sweety Dalis! for now...

Awww, the HDR is still "somewhere far", so my good friend's "cooked" this for me. Mmmm, tasty! The upgrade of Chaos and Entropy blades, made it Ust-Natha. 20 000 gold and you have both blades (or one of them for 10 000 gold) to +4!

English and Russian versions available

Hey, Kanny! Thanks! ;) I'll install this and pick up Dalis as soon as I meet him. I've always wished his blades were better later on.

*whistle* your good friend is really good, isn't he? ;)

It...IT SHINES!!! OH HOW IT SHINES!! ;);)

*whistle* your good friend is really good, isn't he? :D

Aww, Badgert is the best! He is not in love with Dalis, nor with me, and still he made us such a gift and even corrected my dialog.tlk where Dalis' name was written incorrectly, and this file is, as you know, BIG :D .

... and it was he, who wrote all that poetry for my translation of that old HDR files! ;) He's sooooo kind to us! ;)

Edited by Kania Blade

:D ? I want somebody like your Badgert! ;)

But please, could you send me files for translate? I think it would be only good when translate to Czech, but I can't open available version ;)

I'll PM you in the evening - forgot, where I've put that archive with texts, have to look for them at home. ;)

Sheesh! :p Mooney, WHERE did your list of MODs've gone from the Chosen? It was so nicely copied to my webpage :p (with your authorship and everything, of course) and I wanted an update. :D

:D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this