Celestyn

Is this still going?

Just wondering if there's any new progress on this mod?

Just been a while since there's been an update ;) Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

Just been a while since there's been an update :) Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :)

Edited by Minarvia

Just been a while since there's been an update :party: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :)

I saw that banner too and I nerly thought that it's ready but when I came here, it appeared that it's long since any report was set...

I really hope that the project isn't abondoned :)

Just been a while since there's been an update :band: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :party:

I saw that banner too and I nerly thought that it's ready but when I came here, it appeared that it's long since any report was set...

Does anyone have an email address for the author? Maybe someone could email him? :)

Just been a while since there's been an update :band: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :party:

Does anyone have an email address for the author? Maybe someone could email him? :)

I don't know... maybe the email is in his profile or something?

I am pretty certain that the mod is inactive.

I'm ready to pick it up, if JPS officially refuses it. Though it would be great if he could give me what is already done... if anything :rolleyes:

I'm ready to pick it up, if JPS officially refuses it. Though it would be great if he could give me what is already done... if anything  :rolleyes:

T_T I wish we could help with the mod, if that's what it takes for it to score a release!

Yeah >.>

<.<

Haer"dalis is worth it. v.v

let's broadcast this message: Attention we want Haer'Dalis finish'd naaaaooow. lol.

but honestly.... maybe picking up the work, if someone dropped it, isn't such a bad idea, the mod can have more than one author!

go Kania Blade!

tho the first author had to agree on this...

That's the main question for me. And if JPS agrees, I'd love to get what is already written so that I can catch the style. :rolleyes:

That's the main question for me. And if JPS agrees, I'd love to get what is already written so that I can catch the style. :rolleyes:

What if JPS never does anything but, for whatever reason, doesn't relinquish the project. Does that mean that no-one else can do it? Even if they start from scratch?

I'm hoping he'll have the good grace to say SOMETHING here so we can know where all this stands. Has anyone heard from him via email or something? Maybe a fellow modder knows something???

Edited by Minarvia

Anyone is welcome to start their own project. No one here holds the explicit rights to H'D. As for JPS' material, however, that's up to him to decide if he wants to hand it over.

I really hate to see this mod become inactive. There were a lot of us that were really looking forward to it's release. ;)

By the way, Happy Birthday Icelus! :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.