Is this still going?

Celestyn

I'm holding out hope JPS will be back to finish this, but for now it's going inactive. (Yes, insert HDR curse comments here.) As for the material that JPS has written and posted so far--until I hear back from him one way or another, it's staying right where it is. It's not anyone's material to give away or use without JPS' blessing.

This thread was asking questions about whether this mod was active or inactive. With it's move to the Inactive Forums section that has been answered and there is limiting reason for anyone to continue posting in this forum until that situation changes. If you wish to discuss writing your own Haer'dalis romance, this is not the best place for it.

However, and I'm not meaning to be rude, I've noticed that a lot of recent activity here has been what could be considered spam, posts on totally unrelated topics and general conversation. Spam is unnecesary. Topics unrelated to JPS' Haer'dalis romance should find a home elsewhere (possibly General Mod Discussion or Noobermeet depending on the topic). And conversation is better suited to IRC channels and IM programs.

Grim, this is a sort of noob question or statement, but I have a bookmark to this forum and when the mods come up they come up as released or in development. I don't see a section anywhere that says "inactive" or some such. So to some of us it looks like it is still being shown as active. :) It plainly shows me when I come here that this mod is still listed as in development. Can you give me the link to the page here that shows that? Then I can make a new bookmark.

Archived