CR Bug Report: CTD (Moonblade)

SnowKing

Game worked fine after I uninstalled it. I'll re-install it and see what happens. I'll post what mods I've installed (there's a lot) if it continues to crash.

EDIT: Works fine now, if problem starts again, I've got an idea to fix it. Hopefully it won't...

SK

It's not working dammit! Here's the mods I have installed (bout 16), I had some older versions and other mods installed but I uninstalled them a while back.

Bioware Official ToB Patch

Bhaal Powers Addition

Improved Illasera

Kelsey ( S.o.A )

Kelsey ( T.o.B )

Flirt Packs

Banter Packs

Improved Thief Stronghold

Dungeon-be-Gone

Oversight

Ease-of-Use

Item-Upgrade

Harvey

Harvey Audio

Unfinshed Business

Cleric Remix

I am experiences a slight lag a level up or if I start a new game. This seems to be due to all the spell book adjustments being done. Are you getting a crash to desktop or is the game stalling on loading? If the latter then try giving it a little more time.

Also you haven't listed Baldurdash as being installed, is it?

@Andyr, NiGHTMARE & Cam: The lag is something that should definately be listed in the readme or else you can expect a lot of 'bug reports' concerning it. 'Cleric Spellbook Adjustment' appears to show at every level up I'm not sure this is advised, simply due to the number of times it shows at each level up. Once fine, seven times maybe not.

It's not working dammit! Here's the mods I have installed (bout 16), I had some older versions and other mods installed but I uninstalled them a while back.

Bioware Official ToB Patch

Bhaal Powers Addition

Improved Illasera

Kelsey ( S.o.A )

Kelsey ( T.o.B )

Flirt Packs

Banter Packs

Improved Thief Stronghold

Dungeon-be-Gone

Oversight

Ease-of-Use

Item-Upgrade

Harvey

Harvey Audio

Unfinshed Business

Cleric Remix

As a small side note, the Harvey Audio isn't really another mod, its just a RAR file you should unpack into the directory before you install Harvey...

The lag is because spells must be removed at every level up, yeah. :D

It's not too bad on a decent PC, unless you are cheating and CLUAing about 5 levels at a time. :D But yeah, some comment could probably go with going in the ReadMe.

It crashes to desktop, and no I don't think baldurdash is installed. BTW I had a Silverstar of Selune but her innate spells were wrong (she started lvl. 7) but she didn't have Alicorn Lance or Emotion: Rage, she had moon shield which she wasn't supposed to get to lvl. 9 I think. Is that a bug, or did you forget to change the advantages?

SK

'Cleric Spellbook Adjustment' appears to show at every level up I'm not sure this is advised, simply due to the number of times it shows at each level up. Once fine, seven times maybe not.
My bad this isn't the case. I think.

@SnowKing: Was there a particular trigger for the crashing? Did your PC advance past a certain level?

Archived