PS:T Mod for BGII

BR³

Just wondering if anyone could give me a teeny bit of a hand here. I've already got working and decent portraits for an abishai and illithid, but i'm having a dog of a time finding a decent picture of a quasit that is large enough and detailed enough to make a BG2 portrait from, and ditto that for a celestial.

If anyone knows where to find a suitable picture of a quasit and/or a human-form celestial or aasimar (preferably with copper or golden hair and brown skin, but thats just me being picky), i'd be very appreciative :)

Is he a bisexual, half-drow half-tiefling demigod?
<trivial philosophical thought>

Correct me if i'm wrong here, but anyone with less than 1/2 feindish genes but more than none, is a tiefling anyway, and therefore there is no such thing as a half tiefling? I was under the impression that a half-fiend male is a cambion, a half-fiend female is an alu-demon, and anyone with fiendish heritage but less than 1/2 so, is a tiefling?

So, for instance, the mating of a drow female to a cambion would produce a half-drow tiefling, but the mating of a drow female to the offspring of a human and a cambion would ALSO be a half-drow tiefling? (as would, at the ludicrous end of the scale, a drow who mates with someone whose great-great-great-great grandpappy was a cornugon - ouch)

</trivial philosophical thought>

This is where I insert: See K. Lou of Combs' 'Mary Sue', who is, to quote: 'half drow, half human, half Moon Elf, half faerie, half tiefling, half Silver Dragon, and half Deva'. :)

*grins* But for some reason I doubt you'll go quite *that* far...

Though I don't believe voiced dialogue is necessary, as long as the quality is good.

I am inclined to agree.

Voiced is very good, but I will settle for goor writing.

Quasits are hard to find, but this is the best I could do.

It would help with the Aasimar if we knew if you wanted male or female.

One of my favorites (female).

An ok portrait (male - possibly female).

A decent one (male).

From PST (female).

If the colors are the only issues with a portrait, those can be easily edited.

P.S. - This mod needs a forum. I am rather excited with the prospect of this one.

The glory of istar has good voicing

Indeed :)

I didn't know it has been released yet.

It hasn’t, but I really think you should join some of us in bugging Avenger out of his skull to resume it.

P.S. - This mod needs a forum. I am rather excited with the prospect of this one.

Relax, let the project get a good start. Have some work done, have some alpha, then create a forum :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. I have nice portraits now for everyone except the quasit, as the ones i've found (including the one posted) dont really suit the character. I may have to look for an image of a suitable mephit, or at a pinch, a generic picture of a compact winged demonic creature :)

More to come tonight :)

As i'm about to post a new thread outlining the design plans for this mod, this thread is no longer needed. Thanks to all for their input, but if the mods could close it to prevent confusion with future threads, it'd be appreciated :)

Archived