PS:T Mod for BGII

BR³

What's your username stand for, by the way?
Long story.

My internet handle was 'Haplo' (from the Death Gate Cycle books) for years, until the first time i played BGII and came across the Blackrazor sword, which along with the Karach blade, is still my favourite RPG weapon of all time... So in most internet activity i have used 'Blackrazor' as my internet handle for the last 5 or 6 years.

As for BR³, the forum i am most active in is the local car audio forums here in New Zealand, and for some reason when i hit 10,000 posts there, i decided to change my handle from 'Blacrazor' to 'BR²' (because everyone just calls me 'BR' in posts, and i was wanting something that gave the impression of the next increment, if that makes any sense at all). 14,000 posts later on that same forum and it follows that my current handle is BR³ ;)

I hope that doesnt sound as nonsensical or silly as it seems when i type it out ;)

BTW, thanks everyone for the advice. I appreciate that many PS:T fans wont understand my reasons for wanting to do this project, but i wish to try anyway.

For the record, i do understand the story of PS:T, but perhaps i view the game differently to most fans. The story of TNO's redemption etc, the main theme of the game, was never the facet that interested me most. I was much more interested in the NPC's and their stories, hence why i want to do this mod. I dont want to progress the story of TNO any more than it is : what i want to do, is provide some extended story, and perhaps some closure, for the NPC's, which as stated i found much more interesting.

Themes like :

• With the death of TNO, Dak'kons vows and bonds are broken... so what does he do with this newfound strength? Does he try and find normality? Does he use his newfound power to try and redeem himself for the loss of Shrakt'lor? etc?

• What the heck DID happen to Morte's body?

• Things like that ;)

good point, i would be most interested in hearing dak'kons story

Archived