Infinity Engine Radio - IER

TheWizard

I thought the exact same thing while listening to it. In addition to that, I think it could be very funny if you included some of the NPC's in an interview, say have an interview with Mur'Neth or Saerileth, if you can whoever voiced them and created them in on the idea. That would make some of us laugh

Oh dear...

For the record I had

Gibberlings as jibberlings (although I did wonder if that was correct from time to time).

Seems to me that is what I recall as being correct from the 2nd ed Monster Manual.

and

WeiDU as Whey-doo

Sure, I'll have a go. I pronounce BiggDU as way-doo.

:)

Heh. The discussion (in the weidu protected forum) on the codename for 'my' WeiDU was promptly terminated when JC suggested he'd BANZOR anybody caught suggesting new names :)

(also, where is the BANZORED smiley? it isn't even in the 'show all' menu)

Sure, I'll have a go. I pronounce BiggDU as way-doo.

:)

Heh. The discussion (in the weidu protected forum) on the codename for 'my' WeiDU was promptly terminated when JC suggested he'd BANZOR anybody caught suggesting new names :)

(also, where is the BANZORED smiley? it isn't even in the 'show all' menu)

I can see why. It took FOREVAR to get folks to understand why WeiDU was important, and I don't think it's worth it to undertake that campaign again.

(We've never had a need for the banzored smiley--we just sic Idobek on miscreants.)

I pronounce way-do too. Personality flaw, I guess. The correct pronunciation (why-D-U) has, like, been in the read me for, like, always.

If Weimer ever did the python thing, I was going to switch to why-poo (or why-P-U, depending on the flavor of the day).

Gibberlings has always been gibber-ling (that's gibber with a "j," to be clear). I never questioned it.

Thank you for all your suggestions and compliments! I didn't expect such a lengthy discussion about pronunciations, but better to get a word right than wrong. :) Keep the comments coming please!

A few notes...

The show will be become a podcast on iTunes and other similar sites, so we'll work out all that RSS stuff eventually. Direct downloads of the show will always be available as well.

Shrinking the length of each episode probably won't suit our needs very well. Please keep in mind, every episode is not going to be me rambling on about recently released mods. There will be much more content than this: reviews, interviews, miscellaneous goodies. :)

I've been working behind the scenes with a few other folks, and since I haven't heard an overwhelming amount of negative comments about the show, I think it's safe to say there will be more episodes! When will they be released? Not sure yet, but there will be some sort of schedule to future releases. More info on that to come.

I enjoyed the presence of a guest artist! I see you have listened to my advice I left at PPG's... :p

Let's see what people I'd love best to hear from: SimDing0, CamDawg, Ascension64, HorredThePlague, Andyr, Ghrayfain, Domi Sotto...

Having one of them as cohost would be really great! :p

Archived