Infinity Engine Radio - IER

TheWizard

Just thought I'd throw in another way to pronounce Weidu- I personally have always pronounced it We-Do. :p

WHYDEEYOU sounds wired, as does Waydu. To me and my aussie accent, of course :p

Weidu, we do it... ;D

Well the 'Wei' part of it comes entirely from how 'Weimer' is pronounced.

I enjoyed the presence of a guest artist! I see you have listened to my advice I left at PPG's... :p

Let's see what people I'd love best to hear from: SimDing0, CamDawg, Ascension64, HorredThePlague, Andyr, Ghrayfain, Domi Sotto...

Having one of them as cohost would be really great!  :p

I would be more than happy to talk on the show, if we can get the technology to work and there's something to discuss.

Hello Wizard! Your radio is really great! And also you got good, warm voice. I'm waiting for a next episode. :p

And if you want any info's about polish scene, I can send you something. We're got some mods and interesting projects, which aren't translated.

And in the end can you say something about planewalker project?

I appreciate your compliments, yarpen. :) Perhaps I am in the dark, but is the Planewalker project based on the Infinity Engine? Also, I may take you up on your offer! Are there any Polish mods that will be translated into English?

By the way, folks, Episode 4 is here! Give it a listen and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)http://ier.iegmc.com

Hmm... Northen Tales of Sword Coast? Then later... Enhanced BG2, and also there is a many mods, which aren't translated. I've just done a alpha version of Sword And Fist mod, Sorrow is making his Iron Throne Total Conversion with new combat engine (it's in alpha v. I'm the one of the testers) and the last but not least... Tormented Voices - project of our lifes. :)

Perhaps I am in the dark, but is the Planewalker project based on the Infinity Engine?

He might have been thinking of the fact that the WeiNGINE UI is reminiscent of the Infinity Engine, or perhaps the fact that the dialogue coding is a close match for WeiDU .d. But no, we are not using the actual Infinity Engine.

54 minutes of interview?!

Aye! That is correct. Not all interviews will be this long, I'm sure, but when it comes to a modder talking about a particular project, I don't want to squelch them. :party:

It might be an idea to just post a new thread for each episode. :) Will give this a listen at some point.

With Cam's assistance, I can now post to the Infinity Engine Modding News forum here at G3, therefore each new episode will receive a new post there. RSS is cool. :band: This topic in General Mod Discussion is for exactly that...discussion. :)

Hello!

Little more feedback. I was the guy who suggested you about making interviews but in this last episode the space to your guest had was, in my opinon, too much (in some place also Deathsangel kept repeating the same things over and over).

Also, it would be nice to have more than one guest commenting on projects they are close to because they have been part of it or because they have been betatesting it (I am still hoping for "big names" like CamDawg, SimDing0, Ascension64, Horred the Plague, Cirerrek, Domi, Andyr, King Diamond, the Bigg and so on...).

Keep it up, The Wizard! :)

Aye! That is correct. Not all interviews will be this long, I'm sure, but when it comes to a modder talking about a particular project, I don't want to squelch them.

You can always do what they do on TV - use the best bits for the 10 or 20 minutes "in the program" segment, and have the full one available for DL for those who want additional info. Nope, I have not have had the chance to listen to it yet, but sounds like a fun project. :)

Hello!

Little more feedback. I was the guy who suggested you about making interviews but in this last episode the space to your guest had was, in my opinon, too much (in some place also Deathsangel kept repeating the same things over and over).

Yep, sorry I tend to do that in RL as well. I understand it is annoying :) However, that is not TheWizard's fault. Would have thought him to cut it down a bit though indeed. On the other hand, it is good publicity :):party:

Archived