Tribute to Haer'Dalis

Kania Blade

Angel, dear, Dalis is a Sinker Doomguard, I assure you.  :)  And I already know everything that was on that site you linked back to. I'm not that pitiful doomguard who doesn't know about her own Factol.  :)

Hold on here. You are either a Cager or not. So you ought to know it are either Sinkers, Downers, or for the primers or clueless the Doomguard. Don't be mixing two and two together aight.

and you probably know this as well but heck: here, just for you

What about Kido? I'll murder this jerk if I see him - 'cause he *tried* to insult my love. The only insane person, who is just adorable, is Xzar himself! And yeah, I feel myself f**cked up - I DO translate that guy, blast my tongue that promised to do it!  ;) Still, you'll get the translation in some time, I'm in trouble now, so I've asked some friends to help with the translation. No matter, Kido will speak Russian soon.  :p

I'll PM you about the translations, cause as I said there has been a slight shift sorry ;) Some lines out of KidoJ were cut out... they caused major trouble... Besides, don't want to make you feel like that, so if you want to stop...

*wonders if Xzar would not make some funny comment about the blue hair or some such 'abnomally'*

And euh... Your love does outsmart Kido. I hope you did notice that... Kido is just a bit jealous. Isn't that very human? You will like Ian though, if that is your criteria. He and Haer'Dalis look very well.

My avatar? Of course BG2 doesn't allow to do such things, t'is a combination of my wishes and Photoshop, want something like that? In this, I'm eager to help. Viconia? Jahe? Whom do you wish to kiss?  :D

I need not kiss one, but I could use it for Kirinhale... :D Just skipt it

Well, accepting the Doomguard philosophy and ranking myself among them is a state of mind, it doesn't matter am I Prime or not. But here I'm more a Destroyer like Pentar herself (plus evil alignment) while Dalis is a Guardian. And I don't quite get it what exactly you mean by my "mixing two and two".

*giggle* I can't stop the translation, I'll PM you back why. :) As for dear Xzar, I'm somehow sure he'll find Dalis some "interesting little thing" not like some rival bard, who is awfully jealous, seeing such a talent and grace and all that. :)

For Kirinhale it depends on her animation and what poses she can make, after all t'is a combined screenshot not a drawing.

Well, accepting the Doomguard philosophy and ranking myself among them is a state of mind, it doesn't matter am I Prime or not. But here I'm more a Destroyer like Pentar herself (plus evil alignment) while Dalis is a Guardian. And I don't quite get it what exactly you mean by my "mixing two and two".

The difference between Destoyer and Guardian is unknown to me. Care to eloborate? Can use that for Kirinhale :) I do have another ladyfriend (wonder if that has something to with it, the sex I mean) that is a Doomguard person, but never heard her talk about this.

(P.s. also don't know what a noldor elf is... Know a lot of subrace elves, but this one...)

oops, forgot explanation you asked. If you rank yourself among them, you shouldn't put two names of them and push them together. It is either 'The Doomguard', 'The Sinkers' or 'The Downers' (most popular ones). Not Sinker Doomguard. That would be like the Sign of Signers (Sign of One + Signers) or Society of Sensates (Society of Sensation + Sensates) or Harmheads (Harmonium + 'Hard Heads' (unofficial name mostly used by chaotic factions, like the doomguard, as you probably know)). Need I continue?

If you put any together and want to true to Sigil then apply the Rule of Three. Like the three lawful factions or the the three chaos factions or names: the Great Foundry, Great Gymnasium and Great Bazhaar (though the Indeps called it the Grand Bazhaar) :p

*giggle* I can't stop the translation, I'll PM you back why.  ;) As for dear Xzar, I'm somehow sure he'll find Dalis some "interesting little thing" not like some rival bard, who is awfully jealous, seeing such a talent and grace and all that.  :)

Seen your PM and I totally agree on second part of that, but notice that of course Xzar and Kido are related and we know blood runs deep ;)

For Kirinhale it depends on her animation and what poses she can make, after all t'is a combined screenshot not a drawing.

She will have normal human female sorcerer one. Not the in-game or one with wings like in PS:T. However, once again don't worry about it. If you could make that animation in game it was cool, no need for a new avatar, but thanks for the offer.

Ohh, I get it now. Sinker Doomguard is not all that bad. Sinkers are the second fraction of the Doomguard, the Guandians they are also called. The first is the Destroyers, the Active Doomguards, and the third is the Regulators. And all of them are the Doomguards. :D

And noldor-elf is a Tolkien, not FR, subrace. The second clan, dark-haired elven warriors, some of them are evil-aligned and even able to be berserk. Just like me. :p

*capriciously* I don't want my Xzar to be related with a Cyricist. :D

As for the pose, mayhap t'is possible, I dunno. Just to make their "green circles" able to cross with each other, I'll ask my friend-coder. If it IS possible, will not it be a great addition for BG? :p Hugging!

Neferit , you STILL don't understand me! You may be a HUMAN, who LIKES - NOT really LOVES - an NPC named Tsujatha and all that. Look, Dalis is NOT an NPC, and I'm NOT a human, I'm a noldor-elf, who loves Dalis more than life itself, that's where the difference is. So a tattoo for ME is a little "game" and all. "Love, look, what your Kanny've done! Like it?"

I venture one little remark -I'M NOT HUMAN! :p I'm person-from-planet-of-Pluto = PLUTONIAN, not HUMAN! :p:D

Oooops! I'm sorry!  :D  Really no offence meant, after all we didn't have long conversations about who is who, right? What I meant to say is that perhaps Tsu is not that important for you, as Dalis for me.  :D

Edit for typos, silly Kanny!

:D Yeah, you're right, we didn't :p

You are mistaken - Tsu IS very important to me but he always says he love me and never would hurt me. So what do you think he would say, if I hurt myself? (and I only think about tattoos and my arm is aching :p )

*laughs* Oh, I get it. So HERE is the difference - Dalis doesn't love me (yet :p ) so he didn't ever say such things to me. And when all is finished with the tattoo's regeneration, he will maybe think this is cool. :D And what do you think *I* feel about his earrings and his pretty ear aching? :p But that was what he WANTED, so I'm not saying a word. :D

:p Don't worry about it, Kanny! (Well, I know you really WON'T, anyway!) Anyhow, I never knew the Doomguard thing was so...complex. I get lost in all the info. I'll read over it again, tho, and see if I can make sense of it. I think that mayhaps I've done too much reading lately and my brain is a bit mixed up.

And I've played with Kido, as you know, and I don't recall him ever saying he was related to Xzar. :p But Deathsangel said he is and I believe him, of course, as he created him, but it's just that I never saw the "related" part come up. But, hmmm...maybe in that game I skipped the Harper Bird quest...could that be why?

Hmm, I don't understand either. Mayhap he means that Kido is crazy like dear Xzar?

Minarvia, dear, you are right, I'm not worrying about anything and I'm totally happy after recently my Dalis got himself a wonderful bug, and I don't even imagine, what could cause it - he always runs against me, crossing my "green circle". Tis 'cause he wants to hug me, I know! :p:p

Minarvia, dear, you are right, I'm not worrying about anything and I'm totally happy after recently my Dalis got himself a wonderful bug, and I don't even imagine, what could cause it - he always runs against me, crossing my "green circle". Tis 'cause he wants to hug me, I know! :D:D

Weeellll...maybe you got a tattoo in your cleavage and didn't tell us??? :p

Ah, but of course he wants to hug you! (Besides peeking in there.. :p )

Archived