Tribute to Haer'Dalis

Kania Blade

Xzar! Xzaaaar! I WANT Xzar to my party! :p

Just joking, I anyways have him. :D

Awww! Look-look! What a SCREEN I've got five minutes ago!!!

8285544_Baldr004.jpg

No photoshop, I swear. Isn't it cuuuuute? :p:D

... well, Khittix is not much photogenic, is he? :D

Xzar! Xzaaaar! I WANT Xzar to my party!  :D

Just joking, I anyways have him.  :D

Awww! Look-look! What a SCREEN I've got five minutes ago!!!

8285544_Baldr004.jpg

No photoshop, I swear. Isn't it cuuuuute?  :p  :p

... well, Khittix is not much photogenic, is he?  :D

Heh! That IS precious! :D Looks like you're almost joined at the hip now! All we need is to get Kitthix to smile...

Deathsangel - ah, yes, I should have known it would be the Bird Quest. :D My bad luck to decide to skip it that time! Well, there's always another time. Also, it seems you are getting more than just a little bit of heat to bring back Xzar full force. It will be interesting to see what MFTW has in store for him.

You BOTH look wonderful, Kanny! Anyways, I've been so busy with Hubelpot mod (in the workroom, banters, etc) that I haven't checked out this board lately or anything else, much. Sorry, Sis-in-Bhaal! Still love ya, tho, and will write soon.

Do you still have that cute Dalis and you joined at the hip buggy going??? :)

his eyes aren't as dark

Aww, drop it! :) After my cousin almost made me crazy, trying to prove me that his eyes are BLUE... :) His wonderful eyes are black and the difference of the hue is because of the different lighting here and on the original, where he is actually outdoors. D'you think I was DRAWING his face with my own hands anew here? :band:

Thank you, Minarvia. And yep, we're still hugging... ohhh, happy-happy Kanny! :party::bday:

... waiting for your letter :beer:

You forget one really important thing: "what Haer'Dalis is" yeah, but FOR YOU only. And what hell I care SY0-201 what he is for somebody? And you ARE avoiding, or rather to say, negating the reality. My reality. We were simply discussing the brain dump tattoo here... 640-802 Nope, not my opinion will make you crazy - my importunity will. And you, human, must belong to yourself, right, but I, insane noldor, find myself useless and unneeded if Dalis doesn't want to posess and command me. VCP-410 Like he is a player and I'm his favourite NPC

Archived