Mod Install Order?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

In which order should I install these mods for BG2?

G3Tweaks-v18

Weimer-Ease-v32

UnfinishedBusiness14

Oversight-v7(Just Improved Continuity Fix)

juggolem_fix (from sorcerers.net)

Thanks!

Guest Guest

juggolem_fix is just a .cre file that you put in the override folder that does this: "Here is my addition to the Juggernauth golem; now the golem deals 8d8 damage plus the 2d6 additional stunning damage and it is immune to +1 weapons and less - just like in the golem's description."

juggolem_fix is just a .cre file that you put in the override folder that does this: "Here is my addition to the Juggernauth golem; now the golem deals 8d8 damage plus the 2d6 additional stunning damage and it is immune to +1 weapons and less - just like in the golem's description."

Wow, thats an ugly bit of modding. It should definitely go first.

Absolutely, but with a clarification -- TutuGUI's requested install order is after all other mods. So:

1. EasyTutu

2. ETT Degreenifier

3. (ETT Kits if wanted)

4. TutuFix (NOT core components!)

5. Unordered group of mods, like BG1NPC, Lure of the Sirine's Call, Tutusounds, ETTSpawns, gMinion, Tutu-compatable player script mods, NiGHTMAREs' portraits, etc.

6. Other tweak package's tutu-compatable components (SimDingo's, etc.)

7. TUTUTWEAKS

8. TutuGUI

Quick notes:

1. In the current versions, if you like the walking speeds component, either skip it on the first Tutufix run and install that component between 6 and 7, or pick it up when you go for DingoBerries. BG1NPC will support checking and adding walkingspeeds out-of-the-box in the next version, but for now, some mod added creatures in both Sirine's Call and BG1NPC will be much faster than you if you don't delay installing the component.

2. While not required, the NPC Kitting package Macready put together is pretty simple to use, and very cool. If you want the NPCs adjusted by TutuTweaks (a.k.a Domi's Khalid F/M, Andyr's Monatron Assasin, etc.), make sure you don't change the same NPC twice...

3. Tweaks' TOB style NPCs are very cool, too -- more input from the player on how NPCs develop.

and have a great journey!

I think they are working now, but don't quote me on that... I have had no problems, but I have not moved beyond L5 yet with this component installed.

I did find out I was wrong about walking speeds. Currently, SimDing0's tweakpack readme says that Tutu users should use the TutuFix version. That means install

4. TutuFix (NOT core components, not walking speeds)

and

6a.TutuFix (only the walking speed component).

Archived