Comments on Wedding Gift

cliffette

I agree with Cliffette - I read the whole story at the dark and dusty place, and thought it fit perfectly in the quiz. Aerie's comments were precious, I almost suspected she was in onto the whole prank. And 'she did not marry him for his brain'... heh, if the rumors are true, a mind-flayer would starve off Abdel!

I agree with Cliffette - I read the whole story at the dark and dusty place, and thought it fit perfectly in the quiz. Aerie's comments were precious, I almost suspected she was in onto the whole prank. And 'she did not marry him for his brain'... heh, if the rumors are true, a mind-flayer would starve off Abdel!

Thanks Domi.

And I personally felt that way about Abdel myself ;-) Definitely not one of the better creations in AD&D fiction.

I, too, read it at the dark and dusty place, but decided to make my comments here. :)

I liked this story, and I must say I was a bit surprised at the results of the rug. I was expecting an actual swap... Abdel is Jaheira and vice versa. But this ending was much funnier. :D

I've never read the books myself. Read bits while trying to decide whether or not to buy. All I can say is... :D:D

I, too, read it at the dark and dusty place, but decided to make my comments here.  :p

I liked this story, and I must say I was a bit surprised at the results of the rug.  I was expecting an actual swap... Abdel is Jaheira and vice versa.  But this ending was much funnier.  :D

I've never read the books myself.  Read bits while trying to decide whether or not to buy. All I can say is...  :p  :p

Thanks BevH. And notice, I kept my promise to you not to pick on a certain someone ;)

Guest Eyvindr

Don't! Please don't tell me you used Abdel Adrian - "My-brain-is-a-half-brick-and-my-writer-has-serious-sexual-complexes-Mary-Sue-Abdel-Adrian" as a main character. I BEG you please let us forget that piece of TRASH that was called Baldur's Gate book! reather write about an own character, a mindless Mary Sue - if you wish - but let that monkey be forgotten. He - even only his name - ashames the whole game series!!!! :p

Archived