Thank you

Inuna

I should toss in a thanks as well, and this seems to be the right thread. So, thanks to everyone who worked on this mod. Seeing the characters interject where they should have but didn't before really adds to the game. Even after all these years.

There is one major problem though, I'm romancing Dynaheir, and she's gonna die! That always ticked me off before, but now it truly sucks. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait till you whip out a BGII add on mod where she lives before I play BGII again<INSERT HINT HERE>...

Anyway, Good Job folks! It's definetly appreciated.

Thank you for taking your time to let us know that you've enjoyed the mod!

There is one major problem though, I'm romancing Dynaheir, and she's gonna die! That always ticked me off before, but now it truly sucks. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait till you whip out a BGII add on mod where she lives before I play BGII again<INSERT HINT HERE>...

Heh, I am afraid, I will have to dissappoint you - I have developped the romance to have the tragic ending. I will consider any mod that ressurects Dynaheir in BG2 (while a valid interpretation, and by no means something awful and bad) as something that does not tie in with my BG1 ideas. I know that it's sad, and I always mourned her character, but alas, adventures and godly heritage are not without its dark consequences. My suggestions to the folk who find the romance too ominous, is to try to play it with a bard. It lightens the mood a bit.

Archived