A Fond Farewell

Domi

What a sad news indeed :D

I wish you all the luck on whatewer you'll choose to attend to next, and want to add that you'll be greatly missed by many... at least, you left us with a bountiful treasure of what you have done - I for one still remembering with great warmth how moved I was when first seen Kachi/Yoshi lovetalks :p

Ah, well... CU, GL, BB, and most important - really hope to TTUL :p

You said you love french language, so :

Et bien mais je n'avais pas vu ces posts. Que dire...

Nous avons peu échangé, mais je n'ai pas oublié la disponibilité dont tu as fait preuve à chaque fois que je t'ai sollicité. Même si je poste peu, je suis l'actualité baldurienne d'un regard attentif et force m'est d'avouer que tu auras largement oeuvré pour la communauté et mérité ta place au panthéon des modders de la saga BG.

Toutes ces marques d'affection que je lis à ton sujet montre à quel point tu fais l'unanimité (c'est toujours plaisant pour l'intéressé :) ), et nul doute que tu manqueras à pas mal de monde...

J'espère que tu passeras de temps en temps tout de même pour faire un petit coucou à tous ceux qui ne t'oublient pas. :)

Thank you! Unfortunately, my French is way too rusty to to come up with a suitable reply in the same language, but thank you. Loved France this year, and hope to visit again, other places, other provinces... It's magic. :)

Well, I'm glad you are hanging around! I just found this thread. As I had just "sort of kind of met you" I'd really miss not seeing you on these boards at all. But thanks for all your past work and especially for Kivan. (Arghhh I can't get his TOB to work but I'm trying to figure it all out, especially since I have V7) but from what I've seen it will be great! Enjoy your RL and don't be a stranger. :)

Archived