Coran problem

Sluagh

I have strange problem with Coran - I'm only getting core LT and flirts "the brigh elven eyes are upon you" but nothing more. In fact, I don't even have any PC-intiated flirts, just normal npc options. He also doesn't comment upon killing wyvern.

My instal is BG+TotSC and BG2+ToB. Any help? :p

Coran's core lovetalks in general follow his "friendly" chats. It could be that you are still in the "friendly" portion, so the Player-Initiated flirts did not kick in yet. What dialogue from the Romance Guide (found in your BG1NPC folder) are you on?

Coran's core lovetalks in general follow his "friendly" chats. It could be that you are still in the "friendly" portion, so the Player-Initiated flirts did not kick in yet. What dialogue from the Romance Guide (found in your BG1NPC folder) are you on?

LT11 and there has been some probem with his .baf, but durning instalation of 1 phase of mod.

I think that the friendly banter might not show up because his BAF failed to install with later version of WeiDU (something we have corrected for new alphas). If you are interested, I can give you a link to the latest alpha and you might be able to tell me if the problem went away.

As for making the flirts appear, I think the problem is with the variables not setting because friendly talks did not run. Try setting

"CFriendTalk","GLOBAL" to 5 and see if it opens up the new PID menue.

I think that the friendly banter might not show up because his BAF failed to install with later version of WeiDU (something we have corrected for new alphas). If you are interested, I can give you a link to the latest alpha and you might be able to tell me if the problem went away.

As for making the flirts appear, I think the problem is with the variables not setting because friendly talks did not run. Try setting

"CFriendTalk","GLOBAL" to 5 and see if it opens up the new PID menue.

Yes, it seems that has done the trick, however I couldn't check upon if setting variables in ver.11, I had problems with my windows (I'm sure Gates will burn in hell...or worse, if they have Windows, too) and I had to re-install everything. Anyhow, thanks for the quick reply and help! (sorry for answering here, your inbox was full)

Gah, it's too bad about your Windows being annoying.

Okay, so we traced the problem to the friendship sequence not working due to the problems installing Ph 1; If you are reinstalling everything, you might want to check with Cmorgan, I think he just wrapped up the next alpha, which should have Coran's scripts tripple-checked and set up to run with WeiDU192 and higher. :p

Archived