so? is there any progress?

Guest blade7

Checking the Readme, am I right to assume that this component from another mod is already covered by NPC Strongholds?:

This is not something NPC Strongholds does, no, but it shouldn't be incompatible.

Kish, are both Oversight and NPC Stronholds compatible with BG2:EE, or if not do you planned them to be?

I really like to try them out some time, but I mostly play EE these days.

Unfortunately, I couldn't test them on EE, because I don't have it or plan to. I believe the only problems should be cosmetic (items which list who can use them twice, new journal entries maybe being disorganized). If you find any more significant problems, let me know and I'll fix them if I can do so while effectively working blind.

Eager to try out this mod, as it seems a much better in character way to explore all the various stronghold related content in the game (I've yet to see many of the strongholds even after over a decade of playing this game)!

One question: any suggestions on install order? I'd guess that it should be a late install, maybe near BG2Tweakpack since that mod has stronghold related components that seems to function without problems (without installing that component obviously)?

Edited by ithildurnew

Eager to try out this mod, as it seems a much better in character way to explore all the various stronghold related content in the game (I've yet to see many of the strongholds even after over a decade of playing this game)!

One question: any suggestions on install order? I'd guess that it should be a late install, maybe near BG2Tweakpack since that mod has stronghold related components that seems to function without problems (without installing that component obviously)?

As long as they're all WeiDU mods it shouldn't matter; if they try to change the same things then whichever you install later will take precedence, but I can't think of any undocumented conflicts.

Great work on the mod, been enjoying it immensely so far!

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it.

This is blade7.. after 10 years.. lol.. so a week was too optimistic yea.. very very surprising to see you have finished and released the mod. Well well done. I haven't played the new enhanced editions, will try to play the new EET (enhanced trilogy mod) with all the new content and especially this mod.

I don't like new mods that add to much new unconnected content or new npcs, prefer mods that expand on vanila content so am really excited about this mod (just like I was 10 years ago... :)) and this is definitely a huge trigger to play a new run after many years.

Thank you and well done kish

So far I've only really experienced Aerie dealing with the cleric stronghold (which was very in character for her) and Haer Dalis with the playhouse where he obviously went for the big spender without consultation, probably also fitting. Rarely if ever play with him in my group.

And I have to say, it's awesome. Thank you for all your work. Kind of wish to see what Edwin would do with the Planar Sphere but that's probably for another playthrough.