Conflicting Mods

Guest Krang

Guest Krang

Great mod, bringing Kivan back. I always felt the user made dialogue expansions for the BG series were great (much better than the user made voice acting though.. sigh) So this may be old news, and I may be the only one who still plays it once and a while, but in my recent playthrough i have noticed there is possibly a conflict between the Pocket Plane Groups NPC flirt pack and the Kivan mod. After getting Deheriana in Suldanesselar, I got a bunch of unrelated banters pop up, 3 from the flirt pack and one old one from the fiirkrag quest. It could very well be another mod messing this up by rearanging the dialogues, but I thought it worth mentioning here. As an aside, is there a way to trigger certain dialogues manually through the console? I ask because ctrl-I isn't working for me and I can't test things using that command.

Guest Domi_S

Hi, Krang,

As long as you installed the Flirt Packs as the very last mod, it should work fine with all other mods (ie if you had it installed prior to some extra mods you wanted to include in your install, you'd need to unisntall it, and install again after all additions were added). I myself run Flirt-Pack for a while with Kivan, though not as far as Deheriana's ressurection, and just like Amber, Solaufein and Xan they did not cause any problems.

I am afraid that it is not overly helpful, but I think that the trouble is with the mixed up strings while installing/using saved games and what not.

Archived