Translation help needed

CamDawg

I've finished preliminary coding of BG2 Tweaks, the combined G3 Tweak-Tutu Tweak-Ease of Use package. Due to strings changing in the merger, incomplete original translations, and other fun whatnot, I need help with the various translations. I'd like to keep the original 8 languages from Ease of Use available: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish. Italian was never available for G3/Tutu Tweaks, so it's basically a new translation. The others range from about 40-100 strings.

I've attached a rar file with all of the tra files from the mod. At the top of each setup.tra file is a list of missing strings. p#khalid.tra is about 40 strings.

Czech: About 50 strings and p#khalid.tra

French: About 60 strings and p#khalid.tra

German: About 60 strings and p#khalid.tra

Italian: Pretty much everything

Polish: About 60 strings and p#khalid.tra

Russian: About 60 strings and p#khalid.tra

Spanish: About 40 strings

FYI description_updates.tra is for the "English Only" components and doesn't need to be translated. It's too long and annoying to translate--however, if anyone is feeling ambitious...

I don't get around to the foreign-language boards much, so even if you can't do the translation please invite folks from the other boards to help. :)

languages.rar

Hello, Thank you for your great work first!

I would like to translate this mod into Korean so that folks in Korean can enjoy your great works too. Can I just send you the translated file? And can you add Korean version to the next new combined Tweak Packs? I have done several translations so I know the stuff quite well. I am looking forward to your answer.

Farewell

Web2air

Hello, Thank you for your great work first!

I would like to translate this mod into Korean so that folks in Korean can enjoy your great works too. Can I just send you the translated file? And can you add Korean version to the next new combined Tweak Packs? I have done several translations so I know the stuff quite well. I am looking forward to your answer.

Farewell

Web2air

Absolutely! I'd love to have more translations. :) If you need anything beyond the posted tra files, just let me know.

For anyone else who would like to do a new translation, these four files need to be translated: setup.tra, p#khalid.tra, ikmorph.tra, and 0ikmorph.tra. The description_updates.tra is only used for the description updates components--it's huge, ugly, and used by only three components, so we generally just leave those components as English-only.

Archived