Dungeons and Dragons Part 2

Bri

:D:D:D:D

Now they will throw money at so many horrible scipts not even worth reading them once that I will rather beg to sit through all the fastness and furiousness (Parts 1-5) cinematic genius has ever brought to life.

I think that'e the only Jesus related joke that I've ever laughed out loud at. :D

Another D&D movie? Are they nuts? I barely managed to watch the first one! Garbage! :D

On the other hand, is it even possible that they could do worse than the first one? The universe might destroy itself. :D

Another D&D movie? Are they nuts? I barely managed to watch the first one! Garbage! :D

On the other hand, is it even possible that they could do worse than the first one? The universe might destroy itself. :D

You realize, 9 out of 10 people have given me exactly the same kind of response when it was showed to them?

You realize, 9 out of 10 people have given me exactly the same kind of response when it was showed to them?

The garbabe response or the sequel can't possibly be worse?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to activate the Doomsday Device (Mk. IX, patent pending) rather than allow a sequel of that film to pollute the collective unconscious of humanity. :D

Like so much that comes out of Hollywood, great potential turned to complete bollocks! :D

Apparently, the minimum reqirement to be a studio executive is to have one's sense of taste removed and replaced with a small box of monkey vomit. I also hear that frontal lobotomies are useful too.

I feel left out since I never saw the movie. How bad are we talking--You've Got Mail bad, Matrix 3 bad, Ishtar bad, or *shudder* The Cutting Edge bad?

i kinda liked the cutting edge...in the same way i would like a rootcanal without benefit of anestetic...

yes, it was cutting edge bad...though the girl looked cuter than moira kelly... :D:D:D

Archived