*pleasedon'tkillme*

Jessayla

Ohmigod, this has been a rough six months. :D

The Gibberlings Three looks more like the Gibberlings Twelve now...wow. :D So many interesting new projects. I *am* very much so still working on Tabiya. My computer died a dramatic death as a result of one of the moves I've done in the past months, though fortunately most of my material for Tabi is all on paper anyway. It's very good to have a functional machine again, though. I am currently in the process of finding out just how little I know about scripting. It's scary, but I figure if I can make the scary script-thing do what I want it to do, then converting my dialogues into Weidu-ese should be (relatively) easy. Famous last words, right?

It's certainly good to be back!  I've so much reading to do though!  The creativity of the BG2 community just astounds me. :D

Yes, welcome!

It's easy to understand how the modding community has grown for BG. It's a good game that we want to keep playing - since there doesn't seem to be any prospects for another great game coming.

there doesn't seem to  be any prospects for another great game coming.

Only if you hate all genres of computer games except non-action RPGs :D.

For the rest of us, there's Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Thief 3, Dungeon Siege 2, the Movies, Black & White 2, etc. Don't even get me started on all the PS2 games I'm looking forward too... :D

Only if you hate all genres of computer games except non-action RPGs :D.

For the rest of us, there's Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Thief 3, Dungeon Siege 2, the Movies, Black & White 2, etc.  Don't even get me started on all the PS2 games I'm looking forward too... :D

Don't EVEN get me started on Black & White. Computers techs from all over literally cringe when they hear that name. "There's nothing that will fix it, I tell you, NOTHING!" I did manage to play through it a few times. But the crash & burn and lock-up factors were enough that I finally gave up on it. I'm looking forward to Black & White 2 with a certain amount of trepidation.

Not really a fan of action/adventure and the PS2 is leaving when my daughter moves to Florida next week.

Archived