NPC Flirt Packs

Imoen Romance

de'Arnise Romance

Saerileth

Keto

Fade

Chloe

Tashia

NPC Cross Banter Pack (is amber a part of this?)

Also if there are no issues any help on the install order would be helpfull. :rolleyes:

I plan on staying busy untill Amber's TOB comes out. I want to run through at least once with Amber as a freind and with some different NPC's.

Edited by Jordoo
Are there any known issues with Amber and these MODS:

Banter Packs

NPC Flirt Packs

Imoen Romance

de'Arnise Romance

Saerileth

Keto

Fade

Chloe

Tashia

Also if there are no issues any help on the install order would be helpfull. :rolleyes:

I plan on staying busy untill Amber's TOB comes out. I want to run through at least once with Amber as a freind and with some different NPC's.

I can only speak for Amber, but she should be compatible with those. I'd install the older NPCs - Chloe, Imoen Romance and maybe Tashia (although she can be considered 'new', because of the new version) - before the newer NPCs. I also recommend that you install the Fixpack before any other mods, but that's entirely up to you, of course. http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/

Flirt packs, banter packs, Crossmod, Fade and Keto are mods that I have played with Amber myself.

IRC there once was once an issue with Amber and Imoen romance, but IIRC is was sorted out (or it even wasn't an issue) If you search this forum it should come up.

I always install just the mods that I plan to use in the current run.

In the current version of the crossmod banters Amber has banters with these NPCs:

# 3 banters between Amber and Auren

# 1 banter between Amber and Kelsey

# 3 banters between Amber and Keto

# 7 banters between Amber and Kivan of Shilmista

# 4 banters between Amber and Kulyok's Xan

# 2 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Amber and Nathaniel

Are there any known issues with Amber and these MODS:

Banter Packs

NPC Flirt Packs

Imoen Romance

de'Arnise Romance

Saerileth

Keto

Fade

Chloe

Tashia

I can only speak for Amber, but she should be compatible with those. I'd install the older NPCs - Chloe, Imoen Romance and maybe Tashia (although she can be considered 'new', because of the new version) - before the newer NPCs. I also recommend that you install the Fixpack before any other mods, but that's entirely up to you, of course. http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/

Flirt packs, banter packs, Crossmod, Fade and Keto are mods that I have played with Amber myself.

IRC there once was once an issue with Amber and Imoen romance, but IIRC is was sorted out (or it even wasn't an issue) If you search this forum it should come up.

I always install just the mods that I plan to use in the current run.

In the current version of the crossmod banters Amber has banters with these NPCs:

# 3 banters between Amber and Auren

# 1 banter between Amber and Kelsey

# 3 banters between Amber and Keto

# 7 banters between Amber and Kivan of Shilmista

# 4 banters between Amber and Kulyok's Xan

# 2 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Amber and Nathaniel

Thanks for the info Meira. I'll definitally install the fixpack and limit MODs to the ones I'll be playing in each run.

Hi, first of all, just wanted to thank you guys for a great mod. This is the first time I tried Amber and it's obvious you have spend much time and effort into this work. I have a small problem I've just encountered. Everytime I go in and talk to Cromwell, there's a dialogue loop with him and Amber about her bracelet and the blade of roses. The dialogue just loops and doesn't end, I have to minimize the game and restart. I have checked a few pages in the forum but I can't find anybody that mentioned this before. Can you help me out?

Thanks.

I wonder if anyone will ever see this post? :)

The Baldur's Gate II Complete from Good Old Games (GOG.com) includes TOB, but the Amber installation is skipping the install because it says that TOB is not installed. I have modified my installation with the Fix Pack and the Baldur's Gate I merge, so it's possible that something I did is causing the problem rather than it being the GOG Version.

Just FYI.

A fairly significant known issue with the mod is my head and the time span of a decade without working on the mod. I simply don't remember how and why and when Amber works. There has been so much new mods and content that I have no idea how they might work together. In theory yes of course. But when it does not I might not be able to say why exactly, because I simply don't remember how things work anymore.

Sorry about that;  in terms of IE modding consider me a in a similar situation as the Nameless One is in life in beginning of Torment. Minus the talking skull.  

I've been running Amber on a vanilla install of EE and aside from a few non-fatal hitches she has taken the years very well.    

Guest Matteo
On 4/21/2019 at 7:12 PM, Meira said:

A fairly significant known issue with the mod is my head and the time span of a decade without working on the mod. I simply don't remember how and why and when Amber works. There has been so much new mods and content that I have no idea how they might work together. In theory yes of course. But when it does not I might not be able to say why exactly, because I simply don't remember how things work anymore.

Sorry about that;  in terms of IE modding consider me a in a similar situation as the Nameless One is in life in beginning of Torment. Minus the talking skull.  

I've been running Amber on a vanilla install of EE and aside from a few non-fatal hitches she has taken the years very well.    

But since you are the one that gave life to Amber, i am sure that if you use her a for a full gameplay, maybe to refresh your memory, maybe you will be able to keep working on her.

But it is your choice. I am more than happy for the content that you already gave us.

It is just a pity that such a diamond of a mod did not have ToB content too.

@Miltoph Carter

~AMBER/SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BG2EE and EET: v5.05
~AMBER/SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Amber ToB Content (English Only): v5.05

Thank you for identifying this forum as Amber's official home, but making bug reports about this inofficial version here makes no sense I'm afraid.