Version 1.1 working properly

berelinde

Version 1.1 seems to be working just fine.

Having said that, I did have a CTD when attempting to leave the Government District, but was able to reload from the autosave.

It's possible that the Government District is just an unstable area. I'm used to it because Tutu has the same problem in Beregost.

I'll probably just treat it the same way: do a manual save when changing areas (including entering buildings). It's only a little bit cumbersome, and saves some aggro since I tend to do several things in each area and don't like having to do them all over again.

I doubt I'll be able to tear my boyfriend away from his submarine game for a while, so there will be no way to know whether or not true multiplayer is working as it should, but I have no reason to think it won't.

Congratulations!

Version 1.1 seems to be working just fine.

Having said that, I did have a CTD when attempting to leave the Government District, but was able to reload from the autosave.

It's possible that the Government District is just an unstable area. I'm used to it because Tutu has the same problem in Beregost.

I'll probably just treat it the same way: do a manual save when changing areas (including entering buildings). It's only a little bit cumbersome, and saves some aggro since I tend to do several things in each area and don't like having to do them all over again.

I doubt I'll be able to tear my boyfriend away from his submarine game for a while, so there will be no way to know whether or not true multiplayer is working as it should, but I have no reason to think it won't.

Congratulations!

Good to know that your installation seems OK. We have also noticed that some areas of the game can be more unstable than others (at least in multiplayer, which is what we play whenever we're not merely testing Amber). Hope you can get your other half to join you soon; personally I really cannot see why anyone (male or female) would choose submarines over a hot redhead with a spear. :)

Archived