Help - kidnapping quest *SPOILER*

Guest guest

Guest guest

*possible spoilers*

the kidnapping has happened to me in Trademeet, after the fight, i've searched trademeet and entire city of athkatla and can't find any clue. i am truly stuck, please help! thanks.

btw, when i ask Amber to join, Anomen said something to against it, then there is a dead link on dialogue, i have to fire anomen first, then to pick her up.

mods i have:

Tactics

Dungeon-Be-Gone

Amber

Item Upgrade

Flirt Pack

and in this order.

I can't say anything about the kidnapping, because I'm not there yet.

But I'm running a game with both Anomen and Amber in the party, so I didn't have to fire him first.

But then, I'm no one to talk, since I've developed a stutter problem. Maybe it's related to Anomen?

*possible spoilers*

the kidnapping has happened to me in Trademeet, after the fight, i've searched trademeet and entire city of athkatla and can't find any clue. i am truly stuck, please help!  thanks.

btw, when i ask Amber to join, Anomen said something to against it, then there is a dead link on dialogue, i have to fire anomen first, then to pick her up.

mods i have:

Tactics

Dungeon-Be-Gone

Amber

Item Upgrade

Flirt Pack

and in this order.

Who did you have in your party besides Amber? Did someone of them say something after Amber was kidnapped?

The clues as to where Amber could have been taken were purposefully left somwhat vague in order to avoid the "neon arrow" flavour that plagues many quests in computer RPGs, but by thinking a bit about who the kidnappers were, you should be able to figure it out, especially if you had someone in your party who had an opinion or idea about the kidnapping. There is no physical clue (like a note), in case you are looking for oneb, but the clues should be there.

The fact that it happened to you in Trademeet might have made some of the NPC comments a bit more befuddling (thanks for pointing that out), but yes, Athkatla is the place in which you want to be looking for her.

We'll check up on the dead link issue on Anomen's comment on Amber's joining. Thanks for reporting the problem.

Guest ryba
The clues as to where Amber could have been taken were purposefully left somwhat vague in order to avoid the "neon arrow" flavour that plagues many quests in computer RPGs, but by thinking a bit about who the kidnappers were, you should be able to figure it out, especially if you had someone in your party who had an opinion or idea about the kidnapping. There is no physical clue (like a note), in case you are looking for oneb, but the clues should be there.

i assume only bioware npcs will say something about kidnapping?

so if i play non-bioware, i will not get any clues from npc? if so it is not very good for me :)

i assume only bioware npcs will say something about kidnapping?

so if i play non-bioware, i will not get any clues from npc? if so it is not very good for me :)

Yep, at the moment only bioware NPCs comment. Hopefully we can add mod-NPC comments via crossmod banterpack later. :D

I'll give you Anomen's clue:

~What arrogance! That witch of a woman has some guts to sneak upon us and leave her henchmen to do her dirty work while sweeping away with her prize like a petty thief. I might not fully agree with your decision to keep Amber's company, but an insult like this should not be overlooked.~

=

~The slavers of Athkatla, that the Order has fought to destroy, are known to deal with exotic merchandise... You are likely to find these slavers among their kinsmen: robbers, snitches and other lowlife scum.~

Also a possible spoiler . . .

Do you get anything for giving the cloak you can have made (from the kidnapper's place) to Amber?

If not, maybe you should look into that, since its a pretty nice gift.

Just a thought.

I can't say anything about the kidnapping, because I'm not there yet.

But I'm running a game with both Anomen and Amber in the party, so I didn't have to fire him first.

But then, I'm no one to talk, since I've developed a stutter problem. Maybe it's related to Anomen?

I've got a question for you do you have the Flirt Pack installed? If so this would in fact cause the stuttering problem. I learned this the hard way.

As for Anomen I thought he was to uppity. Heck I don't even have a cleric in the party and haven't for a long time. After all they are over rated in SOA/Bhaal.

DragonMaster

I've got a question for you do you have the Flirt Pack installed? If so this would in fact cause the stuttering problem. I learned this the hard way.

Flirt Pack doesn't cause problems if installed after all NPC-related add-ons, as specified in the mod's readme. In fact, you'll have to try pretty hard to break it.

Guest Guest

So, I've got a problem near here. I offed the slavers and got the map, and it says that I need to find a familiar place on the map to start. Does this mean the Small Teeth Pass or something that I'm going to have to go through the Underdark to open up?

Archived