First public bug!

UHLEAVE6.bcs - Johanna never sets her globals, so once she moves to the room, she never comes back. With a husband like that, who can blame her!

For kicks, we could also open the door before they try moving to/from the room, but I wouldn't call it a bug. They're UHLEAVE5 and 6.

... first public fix. :) The last blocks should be toggling Global("Move","LOCALS") between 0 and 1, yes?

COPY_EXISTING ~uhleave5.bcs~ ~override~
 DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF
   REPACE_TEXTUALLY ~EscapeAreaMove("AR1105",779,447,2)~ ~EscapeAreaMove("AR1105",779,447,2) OpenDoor("DOOR1105")~
 COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

COPY_EXISTING ~uhleave6.bcs~ ~override~
 DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF
   REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~(\[709\.301\])~ ~([709.301]) SetGlobal("Move","LOCALS",1)~
   REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~(\[717\.502\])~ ~([717.502]) SetGlobal("Move","LOCALS",0)~
   REPACE_TEXTUALLY ~EscapeAreaMove("AR1105",717,502,10)~ ~EscapeAreaMove("AR1105",717,502,10) OpenDoor("DOOR1105")~
 COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

Yeah. I like opening the door when they move. It accounts for the PC closing the door. This is what I have for them, but it's a bit over-the-top for this:

EDIT: oops, I wasn't clear about the door. I'm referring to the door inside the inn. If the PC is visible and then door is closed, they'll just try to break it down full-frontal. I doubt it's rarely an issue during gameplay (if at all). Opening the door just makes sure that they can actually get to the point they're trying to MoveToPoint().

I'm not concerned about the door outside. Most NPCs have magic garters equipped that let them walk through exterior doors.

Archived