Any ideas on why I can't meet Deherianna?

In one of my games I have a male pc and when we were in Spellhold I eagerly spoke to Aphril to see about Deherianna missing Kivan. Alas, she is mist! How so? I mean, my male pc's friends with Kivan, but...THIS? :) Drat! I really wanted to recruit Deherianna. Any thoughts on what went wrong? I'm even romancing Aerie and we are pretty committed.

:) Somehow, somewhere the P#KivanLove must have trickled in to >3. I will put additional check on Deheriana's fate for the next version so that the male PC always gets "Deheriana is alive!" scenario. I was relying on player = Female checks for tender options, but I guess that's just not enough! Thank you for reporting. I just feel incredibly stupid at the moment for missing something so obvious. :D
:)  Somehow, somewhere the P#KivanLove must have trickled in to >3. I will put additional check on Deheriana's fate for the next version so that the male PC always gets "Deheriana is alive!" scenario. I was relying on player = Female checks for tender options, but I guess that's just not enough! Thank you for reporting. I just feel incredibly stupid at the moment for missing something so obvious.  :D

An afterthought here - I seem to recall that when talking to Kivan via the PC initiation that there was an option ending with something like Kivan and the pc going thru a lot "before there can be a Spring." Did that do it? Anyway, thanks for the response. :D

(Slaps herself on the forehead) Yes, that *must* be it, the convenience option. No, it was not a subconcious desire to write Kivan's Gay Romance, plain "fix made too quickly" thing :)

Is this fixed or so? She Aphril says that Deherianna is missing to my male char.

Fixes will be applied to a new version, and I have not yet time to work on it. I appologize for the delay. As Riana said - setting the P#KivanLove to 0 before talking to Aphril will clean this one up before I will be able to correct the check on PID option that seems to cause all the trouble.

Is this fixed or so? She Aphril says that Deherianna is missing to my male char.

Fixes will be applied to a new version, and I have not yet time to work on it. I appologize for the delay. As Riana said - setting the P#KivanLove to 0 before talking to Aphril will clean this one up before I will be able to correct the check on PID option that seems to cause all the trouble.

Yeah, i already set it to 3 though and did it. But I was just wondering since this bug report isn't that recent if it was fixed or if its a new thing hehe thanks though.

Fortunately I kept a save game before I was entering the asylum. Yesterday I tried to edit it with shadowkeeper-alike-programm called QNDBG (Mac equivalent of Shadowkeeper). But I cannot change P#KivanLove to 0 with it, only some stats.

Is there any possibility to to that with a Mac Version of TOB?

I don't know much about Macs, but if Mac version has CluaConsole, you can type in the following command in your Clua:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("P#KivanLove","GLOBAL",0)

You activate Clua via adding the

Debug Mode=1

in your Baldur.ini file under the [Program Options] line, and bring it up in the game via Ctrl+Pause iirc.

Well, thank you!

I first tried to use infinity engine, but I felt like a moron when I used it!

I tried to set the p#kivanlove to 0, but the saved file seemed to be corrupted.

Let's see if this cluaConsole is working!

Dispite the trouble with that little bug, I really like your mod. Kivan turned out to be one of these companions I always want to have in the party. He is tough and melancholic - an Elvenranger how I would imagine. Great work!

Archived