Hey All

Warrax

Hey folks, Warrax here... Randomly bumbling about this forum in an attempt to figure out how it works because I'm used to the YaBB style of forums rather than this style. Heh.

I've been playing Baldur's Gate and the other various BioWare games (BG2, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, NWN and all it's expansions, the KotOR games, etc) since they first came on the scene. I've got them all except the Trials of the Luremaster expansion and maybe one other IWD expansion if there's another besides Heart of Winter.

For the record, this totally feels like what I imagine standing up on intro night at an AA meeting feels like...

"Hi, my name's Tyler and I imbibe copious quantities of dragonfire brandy..."

*shrugs*

Anyway, I'm new here, thought I'd say hello. I'll eventually contribute some fiction, once I get it written, as I enjoy writing a fair bit. If anyone needs a male voice for a mod, I'm plenty happy to offer mine if you think it fits.

Cheers!

Welcome to G3. :)

Your name sounds vaguely familiar... did you post at BiS/Interplay or somewhere when they were up?

Also, what sort of voice (accent, age etc) do you have? Voice actors are always useful.

Welcome to G3. :)

Your name sounds vaguely familiar... did you post at BiS/Interplay or somewhere when they were up?

Also, what sort of voice (accent, age etc) do you have? Voice actors are always useful.

Warrax = Chaos Warrior from Simtex's 1995 game "Master of Magic" and yes, I've posted on the BioWare, Interplay and other forums all over the internet, mostly under this handle.

What sort of voice do I have... Eh... I'm not a deep voice but I'm not a high voice (you must excuse my lack of specific terminology)... accent? I live north of Toronto, Canada, I don't really have an accent unless you count the horribly bland Canadian tone and diction as an accent.

If you want, I could do a voice-comm with you over MSN or something and you could get a better feel for my voice and my range. If it helps, I did some significant acting in high school and after (I've done mostly loud Shakespearian stuff, so I can project and put force into my voice, did a little Gilbert and Sullivan that I don't remember but also required that).

Anyway, I'm t_sherkin@hotmail.com on MSN if you feel like pursuing that with me.

EDIT - I'll be 22 in August, my voice is young.

Archived