Kivan and Anomen question

I'm in a game with the only romance possibilites as being Kivan and Anomen. I'm a little nervous because I like to be friendly wuith Anomen then have the romance cut off later by having Eddie to commit to, or having Tsujatha cut him off. But what about Kivan? I recall Domi saying that DO NOT let Anomen into your bed. Right, that much is obvious, and she says they talk about it. Well, the only talk I have had so far is the one where Anomen mentions a song and tells Kivan that "others may have gentle interest in the fair lady." Is that the talk she means, or is there really a one more geared toward such an intimacy? I guess I wonder if there will be a definitive moment where the PC chooses between them or not.

Guest storm

Well I noticed that the romance talks with other chars mess with Kivan's head. You notice it whenyou click to flirt and the options vanished. I just made Anomen stop flirting after like 7 flirts Kivan gives up.

I think once I had such a talk with Anomen, where I said, that my heart is given to a man that doesn't need it, and that doesn't know, that I love him. But I know neither where nor when I got it. And I never had a talk where Kivan and Anomen argue about loving my little bhaalspawn.

Edit: Just got the song-talk with ctrl+I. But the talk with PC and Ano never came up again.

They won't argue, or fight over Bhaalspawn. The talk about the song is the only case of "conflict". It might have self-conflicting script atm. I need to revise the whole set-up to bring it in line with what happens in the real game re the variables.

If Kivan sees you interested in every other character, ie you have some RomanceActive=1, the possibility of his romance decreases. Once you've broken up with that character, ie RomanceActive went to 3 after being 1, the effect is negated. However, if you let the other romance go to 2, then it will be extremely difficult to get the romance with Kivan initiated.

They won't argue, or fight over Bhaalspawn. The talk about the song is the only case of "conflict". It might have self-conflicting script atm. I need to revise the whole  set-up to bring it in line with what happens in the real game re the variables.

If Kivan sees you interested in every other character, ie you have some RomanceActive=1, the possibility of his romance decreases. Once you've broken up with that character, ie RomanceActive went to 3 after being 1, the effect is negated. However, if you let the other romance go to 2, then it will be extremely difficult to get the romance with Kivan initiated.

Thanks, all! I didn't expect an "argument" but I also didn't expect something quite so vague as just the "song" talk. But this helps me, thanks! I know a bit about variables, but not much. For instance, I don't know what sets any romance to 2, assuming 2 is semi-committed? Or I think 2 may be "committed" but then Kivan nor anyone else would never start again, methinks. But at least I know sort of what to expect from Kivan this game. Thanks again, everyone. :)

Archived