Not Another Irritating "When-Release"-Question

Grunker

Or actually, it is. I'm planning on moving to SoA soon, and I would like to romance Amber. I would, however, like some ToB material too. I don't need a date or something specific like that, just a pointer to whether it will take 1 month or 12.

Thanks, Meira, in advance :)

PS. If I've somehow overlooked something and you already answered this question seven-and-a-half times before, you may slap me.

Or actually, it is. I'm planning on moving to SoA soon, and I would like to romance Amber. I would, however, like some ToB material too. I don't need a date or something specific like that, just a pointer to whether it will take 1 month or 12.

Thanks, Meira, in advance ;)

PS. If I've somehow overlooked something and you already answered this question seven-and-a-half times before, you may slap me.

No, it actually haven't been asked yet. :D

I'm afraid that I can't really say how long it'll take, but definitely a lot longer than a month. :) I do have a bunch of ToB talks written and the general structure planned, but... I think I'm going to stick with 'Tuesday' for ToB too.

No, it actually haven't been asked yet. :)

May be because I'm the only one still playin' ToB (or am willing to admit it, at least) ;)

Thanks for the answer Meira, I'll stick to usin' Amber until I get Imoen back from Spellhold, and romance someone else.

Cheers!

Having just finished SoA with Amber in the party I can say this mod's definitely worth the SoA-only runthrough.

But I do hope that the ToB Tuesday won't be too far off in the future... I don't like leaving such a good story as Amber's unfinished. :)

I was wondering that myself. This is an awesome mod, and I love Amber. I get to the point where I hate the BioWare NPCs because they seem a bit . . . clingey. I really liked how

*spoiler*

Amber escapes on her own from the wizard. I prefer characters that dont need me to hold their hand to get anything accomplished.

I cant wait to see ToB additions, I am sure it will be every bit as good as the SoA.

So Amber (and other SoA NPCs) stop working when you go over to Throne of Bhaal?

It'd be nice if the non-specific content continued to work, the independent lovetalks and what not. I probably wouldn't have the entire current romance and banters exhausted by the time I finished all of ToB, much less SoA, without accelerating it.

I honestly haven't ever tested what happens if you carry Amber over to ToB. At least her combat script should continue working.

You won't be able to finish the lovetalks in ToB though, because of the area and time (chapter) requirements in couple of the very last ones.

Actually I was literally going to ask the same question.

I guess it's time for a pure SOA runthrough then  :)

I've gotta agree.

While there are a lot of great NPCs, a good number of them are cut off at SoA- no Fade, Keto, etc for ToB.

I agree with you in regards to there being alot of great NPCs out there. Only one for which I found that had any TOB content Was Soulafein. He's a male drow for which you get in the Underdark. Great content and you he can earn a nifty sword as well. <G>

John

Archived