Mod making Questions

Guest Laahi

Guest Laahi
:);):D I've won the (BGII) game a thousand times, and I don't want any premade modules. I want to make my own! I have a great idea for a plot, and I want to make it!! What about adding some new classes? Not ones already made, but making my own. not with nwn aurora, the graphics of BGII suits my playing style more than any d&d game I've ever played.

What you want - new plot and new classes - iirc can only be handled by doing a total conversion. There is only one such enterprize up to date that acheieved any kind of success, and it does not implement new classes. I am talking about Classic Adventures at Spellhold Studios.

A couple of Total COnversions that tried to rebuild GUIs and change class system are still hanging around Black Wyrm Layer - WTP and Reign of the Mask. There also was Dragonlance Total conversion that never went past demo.

You are very welcome to try, but I'd say 3 + years for a single author very good with programing and writing, working religiously every single day for 6 to 8 hours.

Cheers.

Archived